Feeling like your waters will pop..

Pixiegirllily

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Anyone get that sensation that you are bulging and the movements will pop them? And did pop after? X

My waters went with my second when I was in bed, I didn't feel any pressure at all they just popped and went, at first I thought that I hadn't emptied my bladded properly when I went to the toilet but it didn't stop it kept coming and coming and coming and when I stood up it was like a gush of water from up there.. it was the weirdest feeling ever!

This time I feel a lot of pressure on my cervix, it's like he's trying to push out, I've had a lot of pressure in my bum too which is really uncomfortable, but no pop yet :/ xx

I'm kind of hoping mine do pop, I never had it with my first two they just went with the final stages of labour-boring!! It sounds quite exciting although I could have that really wrong!

I know what you mean about 'feeling' the bulging. I'm getting a bit of pressure down there and I keep imagining (hoping, praying, haha!) that they might pop. Unfortunately I think it's wishful thinking, I have very few other symptoms that signal labour might be near.

I'm kind of hoping mine do pop, I never had it with my first two they just went with the final stages of labour-boring!! It sounds quite exciting although I could have that really wrong!

Ah that's how mine went with my first. But this time the feelings I'm getting was too scared to move last night! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->