• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling lost

Thank you so much for sharing beautiful pictures of your beautiful little angel. Xxx

Sharan, apologies for my intrusion into this section.
I just wanted to come in and find out how you were doing so far, Im horrible with words but just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and I hope you are as well as you can be right now.

Sukha is beautiful :) From what I can see from your avatar picture, he looks a lot like his older brother.

Anyways, ill bow out now, just wanted to come in with a hug and my best wishes, to not just Sharan but to all of you ladies xxx

Hi Sarah, I don't mind your intrusion at all x

I'm doing so much better now, thank you. I've come to accept what has happened and I'm in a much better place now. So that's the emotional side of me however rational side of me needs some medical answers. I'm so desperate to try again but know I should wait until my consultants appt. I really don't want a repeat of what happened.

As soon as I held him my first thought was 'Oh my days he looks just like Mehtab'. He has an identical button nose and beautiful mouth. I would have loved to have known what he would look like at 2yrs old. Whether he would have the same sort of outgoing, energetic and boisterous personality as Mehtab. Alas it wasn't meant to be.

Thank you so much for your thoughts. They do mean so much and I am genuinely touched xx

So glad to hear that your in a better place emotionally, I wish I could give you some advice but the best ive got is stay strong, you are doing so well :)
I hope you get the answers you are looking for from the doctors as to what happened, he does look so small and perfect doesn't he.

The first similarity I saw between the pictures actually was his nose and mouth are so so similar to Mehtab, Im amazed that for someone so little, the resemblance is so striking at that gestation.

I really hope you are able to find peace after this, and please dont hesitate to give me a PM if you want a chat, I cant promise I can offer useful advice, but im a good listener :) Take care of yourself hun, xx

I feel as though I have taken 10 steps backwards today!

I had my son's funeral this morning. It was a small and initimate service with only immediate family being there. I absolutely broke down when I saw the small coffin. I can't believe that that is it. He is no longer the concern of the hospital and he will matter no more to anyone other than us. Legally he does not even exist!

I have no advice for you hun, I just wanted to offer you a massive hug. I cant even begin to imagine how hard today was for you and your family.

Your son matters to the right people hun, you and your family. xxx

I have no advice for you hun, I just wanted to offer you a massive hug. I cant even begin to imagine how hard today was for you and your family.

Thank you so much for your kind words x

I thought I was beginning to feel better but today just made me realise that I was just suppressing my true feelings. I'm not sure what what I can do make it all better.

Thank you so much for your kind words x

I thought I was beginning to feel better but today just made me realise that I was just suppressing my true feelings. I'm not sure what what I can do make it all better.

Im not sure there is anything really you can pro actively do to make it all better, nothing you can do will change what is happened, as much as we would all love it to work that way :(

Think it is gonna be a case of just taking each day as it comes, don't expect too much of yourself, you arnt superwoman. Ride it through as it happens, you want to cry, you cry, etc. Allow yourself the time to grieve, don't bottle it up.

Thats the only real advice I can offer. Ive lost every member of my family besides my dad and my brother and this is how ive got through but ive never been in the same position to you so ive no idea if thats actually useful or not.

Massive massive :hugs: to you xxx

:hugs: just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you and your family :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. I too lost my baby he was 20 weeks on Monday. He was my first born. It was my birthday. May God continue to bless us as we go through the pain. Every day my body is a reminder of what happened to me and I am too devastated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->