Feeling lost...

nickielg

Reaction score
So my story is this. Had a stillbirth @ 24 weeks with my daughter, first pregnancy. Finally got pregnant a year and half later, and ended in MMC at 10 weeks, baby stopped growing at 7.5. Just had a D&C a little over a month ago.

Saw my doctor for a follow-up and of course baby was never tested just like with my daughter. He has no idea what happened, is only guessing, and was very rude when I asked him a series of legit questions, such as, could my hbp meds be the cause (both babies stopped growing after I started the meds, and thought there was a correlation), low progesterone, MTHFR gene mutuation, etc.

The only advice he could offer was to go see a genetic counsler, and get a hysterscopy done. After the husband and I talked some more, we decided to try just one more time and see what happens. I'm on Medicaid, so its a pain to try and switch doctors now.

I just honestly feel so lost, I'm frustrated and I just want a living, healthy, happy child.

I'm also really frustrated with my friend, she is currently pregnant, I was due 10 days before her, and now that's she progressing further into her pregnancy, she does not want to hang out with me. I feel so lost and hurt that people feel like they have to treat me differently, and I'm just so done with it all.

Hello Nickielg, I didn't want to read and run all I can say is I'm sorry this is happening to you losing a baby is indescribable. All I can say is don't give up hope. I know medicaid can be a pain but if you can find another Dr. in your coverage area a second opinion might help ease your mind. Wishing you lots of baby dust <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->