Feeling low

A

addie25

I had a d&c this week bc our baby had cystic fibrosis. Each time we vet pregnannt naturally we need to worry about this so in the summer we will do ivf so we have a healthy baby. Usually when I wake up I start my day high and vet low as it goes on. I have been waking up feeling hopeless and that scares me. I want so badly to snap out of this n be happy n look forward to ivf in a few months but I'm so depressed. My husband was crushed but seems to have moved on n is excited for ivf y can't I move on as well. what did u do to lift if moods. Maybe I'm so low bc now getting pregnants complicated n we need to worry about having a baby by accident. Maybe I am angry Thais happened to us. I can't figure it out and don't know where turn.

addie, sorry I can't help or offer advice as I'm still only in the early days myself and have no idea how to cope with this pain. But I do hope things get easier with time, and that may be one day the pain will ease away and those smiles will come more often. I'm still looking to this forum every day to help me at the moment and I'm sure someone will be along with some comfort. hugs to you

I'm so sorry for ur loss as wel. Yea I am sure it will get easier with time but as of now with everyday I get more upset. It is so confusing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->