Feeling low

Bugbabe77

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been ltttc - 6 yrs with previous husband and 2 and a half years with new dh. Docs have done loads of tests and have been diagnosed with pcos. Doc ordered more bloods now and have just been put on clomid. I don't qualify for ivf as dh has children from previous relationships. So basically I have 5 months to get my BFP and then I'm on my own I guess. Dh doesn't seem too bothered about the probs, he's very matter of fact and almost devil may care. I'm crushed and finding it very hard to deal with. Hopefully I will find support here as I feel very much on my own 😥

Hi bugbabe

Sorry to hear you're feeling down...I think everyone here knows how you're feeling and can sympathise. My partner and I have been TTC for nearly 2 years and some days it feels so tough. You do have to try to stay as positive as you can but this is harder than it sounds when you have to deal with AF month after month. My friend just told me that she thinks one of our other close friends might be pregnant...and whilst I love her loads and want her to be happy, I feel so crap at the same time because I wish it was me! It's a horrible thing to have to deal with....and, yes, many men are not so good at empathising! I have pretty much given up on turning to my partner for emotional support and tend to speak to friends and family who have been in a similar situation in the past (female friends and relatives who know how to respond appropriately!!). I really hope we both get our BFPs one day soon :flower:

xx

Hey bugbabe, hugs to you :hugs:

I know that fed up feeling. But clomid could just do the trick for you. And 5 rounds of clomid gives you a few chances. I went a year without ovulating, then did with my 3rd round of clomid.

Are you temping? It might help make you feel more in control. And how about trying preseed to give those swimmers the best chance? I tried acupuncture too and found it helped-my mood as much as anything-is quite pricey tho. I find it better when I feel I'm 'doing' something about it, but everyone is different.

There's no denying lttc is shitty. But clomid really could be all you need. I think this is a really exciting step. (But don't feel bad for one second about having a moan or a down day...we all do. It is just the biggest rollercoaster of emotions)

I'm gonna keep an eye on you....looking forward to the day I see your BFP announcement :)
:dust: for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->