Feeling miserable today!

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
I'm just finally getting over a sinus infection after two and a half weeks. I worked for 9 hours today (I take care of little toddlers all day long, including my 21 month old ds.) after getting home I gave little one a bath, and deep cleaned when he went to bed. Scrubbed the floors and tub, swept and mopped etc.

I am dead! I'm having loads of BH and lower back pain now, I think my body is telling me to stop! Good news is I won't have it all to do tomorrow!

I always feel horrible after doing too much as well!
Sometimes shit just has to get done though , I work with young children too (kindergarten) so I feel your pain lol

I'm so sorry. That is hard! I hope you got some good rest over the weekend. :hugs:

oh gosh I hope you feel better soon I too feel winded and sore even if I just stand and cook ...

I thought it would be a good idea to mow the lawn yesterday. I'm really struggling! At least my new hours at work started today, I'll be working 6 hours instead of 8, and 2 of those hours are nap time. So only 3ish hours of changing diapers and getting up and off the floor/lifting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->