Feeling Miserable tonight

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
I hate these preganancy hormones sometimes.

I know that I am lucky and I love my baby so very much.

However tonight I am so tired (didn't sleep well last night cos hubby was late getting home from work and I don;t sleep until he gets homes) and I can't stop worrying about money tonight and just feeling miserable.

I really need a hug from hubby, but he's at work again tongith and there is no way I am going to worry him when there is no way he can get home to me.. it'll just make him unhappy!

Sorry to be on such a downer....

awwwwww *HUGS* here have one of mine! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs:
I hate these preganancy hormones sometimes.

I know that I am lucky and I love my baby so very much.

However tonight I am so tired (didn't sleep well last night cos hubby was late getting home from work and I don;t sleep until he gets homes) and I can't stop worrying about money tonight and just feeling miserable.

I really need a hug from hubby, but he's at work again tongith and there is no way I am going to worry him when there is no way he can get home to me.. it'll just make him unhappy!

Sorry to be on such a downer....

I feel exactly the same 2day. I had so little sleep last nite cos couldn't get comfy n oh couldn't sleep either. So, I think combined with the hormones, this is a bad combo. Quality sleep is so important 4 our mental n physical health right now. But since about 16 wks I haven't had an undisturbed nite. I try to sleep on left hand side but get cramps n uncomfy. It's so annoying. :nope: I too am v worried about money - I think xmas coming up makes it seem much worse. I 2 feel guilty 4 feeling down but have learnt that u just have to let it out. A good cry sometimes helps. Chin up hun - u'll soon feel more positive. :hugs:

Im the same I was worrying the other night about whether I could cope with being reponsible for another person and how Im going to worry about it constantly!!

but the next morning I was fine! I think at night time things always seem a lot worse especially if your on your own.. sometimes your mind runs away with you.

Even though my fella and I are not well off I never worry about money I just think somehow we will cope there's always ways around things..

Just put your pj's on make yourself a cuppa and watch something lighthearted on tv... r give yourself a manicure and enjoy the quiet times while you can!!

xx

:hugs:I feel exactly the same 2day. I had so little sleep last nite cos couldn't get comfy n oh couldn't sleep either. So, I think combined with the hormones, this is a bad combo. Quality sleep is so important 4 our mental n physical health right now. But since about 16 wks I haven't had an undisturbed nite. I try to sleep on left hand side but get cramps n uncomfy. It's so annoying. :nope: I too am v worried about money - I think xmas coming up makes it seem much worse. I 2 feel guilty 4 feeling down but have learnt that u just have to let it out. A good cry sometimes helps. Chin up hun - u'll soon feel more positive. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Hattie, a bad nights sleep is very unusual for me even now being pg, so its very abnormal and I'm not used to dealingw ith the fatigue and worry at the same time. I'm sure i'll wake up tommorrow and things will be rosy again. I wish I could have a good cry... but the tears won't come... its why I can't tell hubby on the phone that i'm doen cos I'll end up bawling and make him feel really bad thats he's not home with me.
BIG :hugs: back to you hattie.

Oh no, sorry to hear you are having one of those days. :hugs: I think we all feel a bit down sometimes, I know that for me the hormones have made some things seems ten times worse than they actually are. I was crying the other day because I forgot the tomatoes when shopping! :blush: I know it must be hard with lack of sleep too. Try not to worry too much and have a relaxing evening :flower:

Ahhh hunni hope ur ok, i feel the same tonight, was watching TV before, happy, then all of a sudden burst out crying. Hubby is working tonight too, and i hate sleeping without him there, so il be up and down all night. Booo xx

Oh no, sorry to hear you are having one of those days. :hugs: I think we all feel a bit down sometimes, I know that for me the hormones have made some things seems ten times worse than they actually are. I was crying the other day because I forgot the tomatoes when shopping! :blush: I know it must be hard with lack of sleep too. Try not to worry too much and have a relaxing evening :flower:

Hi lolly... sorry, but that did make me giggle!! crying over tomatoe... so something that I would do!!

hehe, :haha: I know, what a wally I am! Hope I cheered you up a little bit then x

Aww hun...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know exactly how you feel - those darn hormones can get the worst out! :dohh:

Why not call a friend and chat? It'll take your mind off things.

Aww hun...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know exactly how you feel - those darn hormones can get the worst out! :dohh:

Why not call a friend and chat? It'll take your mind off things.

I'm a bit weird ... don;t like talking about things that are upsetting me. I think I am just oign to go to bed.
Thanks for the hugs.
x

ahh Jabee! Sorry that you're anxious right now and feeling down :(

We all have worries, mine may not be about money but my family is causing me a HUGE amount of stress...I really do find that talking about it to friends does help but so does talking to my husband.

Have you tried talking to you hubby about your worries?

Nicola xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->