Feeling more 2nd tri than 1st.

Celesse

Reaction score
Anyone else at the 11/12/13 week stage feel a bit more 2nd tri than 1st tri?

I don't really feel sick anymore. I have a little bump. I've had a good scan at 11 weeks and baby is growing well...oh and I'm in some maternity clothes. I'm starting to think more about planning the birth, what to buy for baby, if baby will be a boy or a girl, looking out for kicks starting...that kind of thing than the worries of the first tri and the constant sickness.

Anyone identify?

Yep I think I'm over staying my welcome here lol I'm wanting to wait till 14 weeks but it's dragging.. I so want to find out if it's a boy or girl :)
I'm looking forward to seeing some of the lovely ladies i have got to know in first tri over in second soon.

I'm totally the same!!! I've been floating between the 2 boards now for a couple days because I just don't feel like I belong here and not quite in the 2nd tri board either... I feel like I'm in a very awkward phase.

I can completely relate to both of you. My symptoms seemed to disappear right at my 12 weeks scan except for slightly sore bb's and a little more tired. Definitely have the bump going now and wasn't a small gal to start with so got some cute maternity jeans-best things ever lol.

Tomorrow is 13 weeks and I've been lurking in 2nd tri and seeing threads that more fit my current experiences and medical Q&A. Still loving my first tri ladies and love welcoming in the newbies but haven't been responding as much to threads asking about cramping, loss of symptoms, and early scans. Like Gizzy I'm hoping all these early tri ladies make it to 2nd tri to see us again and am hoping to see some of the ladies I remembered from first tri that have moved on already.

I've been feeling like this too! I don't know if it's because I've had my scan too but I definately don't feel as tired, my nausea is gone, and I have a definate little bump. I'm also now thinking more like I'm in 2nd tri but I'm not quite there yet lol!

I think I remember feeling the same last time though, in the limbo between first and second tri lol!

I envy you ladies! No symptoms other than the sickness which I can't shake. I am hoping its only a little while longer. Mine didn't start till 8 weeks.

Otherwise I feel fine. My mom said she saw a little bump today but I think it's flab. I am in the awkward in between stage. Can't wait for that bump to just pop out.

I am deff. feeling that way also.. But of course i will be 14 weeks wed.

Celesee yes! Im so over first tri, but maybe thats because we havent just spent the last 8 weeks here..ive been here 6 months and ready to move, seen a hb this time, seeing a bump...

I feel like I've been first trimester since June. I did have a reasonable gap between pregnancies, but it was all one cycle and I was popping in and out of first tri to spy a lot. I think I've probably been lurking around 2nd tri since 8/9 weeks and commenting just as much there as here. But I find I can't join in all the conversations as I'm just not pregnant enough yet.

I felt like that last year too celesse, I had been pregnant since Jan 2012, then lost at 12 weeks, spent almost 2 months bleeding from complications then a month later back in first tri til end of September! Was a long year!

Glad you are almost in the 2nd tri bet you must be more than ready for it!!!

Very ready for it. Part of me had almost forgot that pregnancy is anything other than sickness and worry. So ready for the bump and kicky part of pregnancy!

Oh I wish my morning sickness would go away !! Am still been sick daily x3 and feel like it's getting worse not better the nausua in between been sick is kicking my buttocks !!! Lol I can't remember feeling this bad with my dd at this stage !!! X

I felt like that last year too celesse, I had been pregnant since Jan 2012, then lost at 12 weeks, spent almost 2 months bleeding from complications then a month later back in first tri til end of September! Was a long year!

Glad you are almost in the 2nd tri bet you must be more than ready for it!!!

Wow baileybubs so you are 12 weeks today and all is well! I am so happy for you after your loss so late in first tri earlier on. Important milestone for you and congrats!

Yup, my nausea has gone and has been replaced by heartburn. I think I'm a few days ahead of my tracker but just waiting for the dating scan to confirm, but according to my last scan I am already 12 weeks 2days.

I am now looking forward and feeling excited about this pregnancy, so I don't feel like a lot of the posts on this board are relevant to me. Although it's nice to support others with the same concerns that I only had a few weeks ago. Even though it felt like the longest stretch ever at the time, looking back it feels like time has flown by.

So looking forward to the new year and officially being second tri! Look forward to seeing you ladies over there too :happydance:

Thanks pandi77! Yeah I find it hard to accept a pregnancy until I'm in second tri now but I have to say I didn't have as much fear this time I had a gut instinct it was all ok. But still it's nice to know that risk of MC is reduced so much now. And nice to be feeling less tired and sicky!! I actually said to someone today that I don't feel pregnant and forget at times which is the thing I love about early second tri!
And congrats to you on your pregnancy after your losses. PAL can be such an anxious time, a loss does take some of the excitement away doesn't it?

Celesse not long now and we are in 2nd tri!! When do you count yourself as 2nd tri btw? I count it from being 13 weeks myself lol, sooner the better hehe!

Callypogous I know what you mean about not relating to a lot the threads in either forum at the mo! Soon we'll all be discussing kicks and gender though yay! I agree roll on the new year lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->