feeling movement at only 11 weeks!!! anyone else?

wrapunzel

mama of four
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I felt my first two babies at 12-13 weeks, 12 weeks was like ".. is that...?" and 13 is when I became sure.

Now I started feeling this baby at only 10+4!!!! I wrote it off as phantom kicks/gas for a couple of days because I have been mega gassy, but this particular "foreign" flutter was always in the same spot (my uterus) so I knew. Yesterday morning my cervix was extra sore and the baby bounced off it like a trampoline 3 times in quick succession, which was the moment I went "OH HI THERE BABY! that's really you!" what a bonding moment lol

I felt baby at 10ish weeks and this is my second x never felt anything with my first till 19+1 x

I felt my second move at 11 weeks - my placenta was at the back. This time it’s at the front again so I’m 17 weeks and still nothing but 11 weeks is definitely possible

I felt my second move at 11 weeks - my placenta was at the back. This time it’s at the front again so I’m 17 weeks and still nothing but 11 weeks is definitely possible

I wonder why that is? It seems like you should be able to feel the internal sensation of movement on any side of your uterus, and anterior placenta isn't placenta previa, so should be able to feel it on your cervix too... hmm.

I wonder why that is? It seems like you should be able to feel the internal sensation of movement on any side of your uterus, and anterior placenta isn't placenta previa, so should be able to feel it on your cervix too... hmm.
Nope you feel it because baby moves against your stomach wall from the inside so if placenta is as the front the baby rubs against that hence you then can feel it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->