Feeling movement !

mummof1

Reaction score
Hey ladies :)
So I've been feeling baby since 11 weeks started as a light flutter and now it's much stronger .. Especially after I sneeze lol I'll feel vibrations and nudges !
But some days I don't feel baby at all... Is this okay since it's so early for movement anyway ?

Yes it's normal.

I only started feeling baby move at 15 weeks. The movements are getting stronger now but some days I don't feel baby move & other days I feel quite a lot.

At this stage most of the movements go unnoticed because they are light & brief & you will be moving about concerntrating on other things.

I tend to feel baby move when I'm sat still, watching tv or in bed etc.

I don't feel baby yet :( it's my second kid lol should I be worried

I started to feel my bubs at 10 weeks :) and was reasonable consistant. then would go a couple of weeks of not feeling it much at all. and even just last week i went 48 hours with only feeling it a couple of times. i dont think its anything to be worried about especially that early on as bubs is still so small :) but if your worried call you health care provider :) all the best :)

I can't feel anything yet, can't wait to feel something tho. I was about 18weeks before I felt my first move

I was feeling flutters at that point. Awww enjoy it! I miss movements :)

Oh let me add that once I started feeling strong movements from outside at 18 weeks it wasn't consistent and some days I would barely feel. So I think at 11 weeks it's still very early to be feeling regular movements x

Yah well I'm 14 weeks now !
I started feeling them at 11 and now it's much stronger just some days I don't feel much at all.

Sounds like it's normal though at this stage!

Also for the person who asked if they should be worried about not feeling anything yet with their second ... I didn't feel movements with my second till 19 weeks because I had an anterior placenta ! All depends on that and baby's position too.

Yah well I'm 14 weeks now !
I started feeling them at 11 and now it's much stronger just some days I don't feel much at all.

Sounds like it's normal though at this stage!

Also for the person who asked if they should be worried about not feeling anything yet with their second ... I didn't feel movements with my second till 19 weeks because I had an anterior placenta ! All depends on that and baby's position too.

Oh lol! I don't know why I said 11 weeks! Totally normal either way. 14 weeks they are still so small. Like I said I began to fee strong movements at 18 weeks and was feeling them almost everyday till one day at 20 weeks I barely felt a thing so went into the maternity unit and the midwife was surprised I was even feeling any thing to begin with.

They still have plenty of room in there :flower:

I have an anterior placenta as well and am feeling the slightest flutter very low once in a blue moon but other than that will probably be a while I think at this early stage it completely normal for it to be every now and again Hun xx

Ya thanks ladies !!
Feel better now lol
This baby must be very active , sure was at our ultrasound ! And today I felt tons of little flutters and jabs !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->