feeling much better today

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
i discovered a new parent and toddler group near my house and took Rhys and Ffion there this morning.
We had a great time and Rhys made some new friends.. one of which lives on our road.. he is a day younger than Rhys and is also learning sign language :happydance:.
I also met a few other breastfeeding mothers and had some nice chats with lots of parents. Rhys actually played for once instead of sitting on my knee or standing next to me. Then after play time they had bananas and milk then sat down for some action songs which Rhys tried his best to join in with :happydance:.
Everybody was also commenting on how cute Ffion is and how well behaved both of the kids were,:cloud9:.
They do lots of different sessions throughout the week and im going to try my best to take advantage of them all. Tomorrow is swimming at the local pool and bookstart at the local library and on friday its discover and learn with water,sand and paint!

Glad you had a good day. I didn't realise you're still breast feeding!! Well done.

i tried 100% FF but when Ffion realised she wasnt getting boobie she started refusing bottles.... crafty moo! took me a week to get my supply back up

Gosh, I want to come to your group! Sounds brilliant, glad you all had a good time.

its at a brand new centre that has been specially built for pre-school play. they have stuff on almost every day. its all new and clean and absolutely perfect for Rhys and Ffion!f

Sounds great:) pleased you're feeling better

xxx

excellent! glad to hear you are better and you had a good day!
:hugs:

Glad you had a good day...sounds like loads of fun! I want to discover and learn with water, sand and paint :rofl: I love stuff like that! x

Glad you had a great time.

It sounds like the childrens centre thats near me. That has different things on everyday aswell. I can't wait to try out baby massage and song and rhyme time

Good news. Glad to see you're feeling better. It's good to hang out with the people who REALLY know!

I'm glad you feel better Tezzy :hugs:

:) today we went swimming and went to bookstart and 2moro we are going todiscover with water, sand and paint!

(im more excited than rhys)

seee? :D

you are a brilliant mummy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back