Feeling nervous

Ellivort

Reaction score
As I am approaching my 11th week my all day nausea has subsided and although I am still quite tired I don't feel as pregnant as I did. Has me nervous. I wish I could feel movement at this stage to reassure myself.

I have my first OB appt tomorrow. I am hoping he has an office doppler to help with reassurance.

This has been a very anxiety ridden pregnancy so far. Worry worry worry!

Is this normal?

Right there with you Ellivort, Im 10 weeks on Thursday and I have days where I just feel normal and it just makes me worry too much :dohh: Today is one of these days and apart from sitting at my desk yawning my head off since lunch time.. feel total normal. Roll on 2 weeks for 12 weeks scan :thumbup: xx

Right there with you Ellivort, Im 10 weeks on Thursday and I have days where I just feel normal and it just makes me worry too much :dohh: Today is one of these days and apart from sitting at my desk yawning my head off since lunch time.. feel total normal. Roll on 2 weeks for 12 weeks scan :thumbup: xx

I am also counting down to a scan on Sept 12. I'll be 12+4 then! Thankfully my doctor routinely orders early scans, so I had a dating one done 9+1 which reassured me some, but things change.

Can we just ffwd to March 23(dd)!?

Hi hon, I completely understand the anxiety part. I am 13 weeks and have been a nervous wreck this while pregnancy, over analyzing EVERYTHING...and I mean EVERYTHING. I always look at my toilet paper to make sure I don't see any spotting or bleeding because I have had that a few times. This is my first pregnancy and I'm going into an anxiety attack left and right. I feel like I'm driving my loved ones crazy with all questions and worrying. As a matter of fact, I'm on freak out mode right now because just for giggles I thought I would test my HCG levels today (I know, give it up LOL) took the test and HCG line was so light! So freaking out I went online and researched and quite a few women have had the same exact thing. My research brought me to what is called the "hook effect" and that as you progress in your pregnancy your HCG loves get so high that the test can't handle the amount, hence why it's so light...weird stuff.

But, rest assured you're not alone. Many of us freak out and get anxiety over our pregnancy, especially as the symptoms subside. Some of my have subsided and others have gotten worse. Some days I have no symptoms at all and I freak out. They say as you approach your second trimester that your symptoms subside or are barely noticed and that a new set of symptoms occure but nothing like the first trimester (thank God)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->