feeling not pregnant?!?!?

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
Ok. Not really complaining but its kinda scary to go from feeling so pregnant, achy, low pains, having pressure and have to pee feeling often, painful BH, lots of movement, and just feeing huge to now feeling not pregnant (but still waddling), not much movement today (enough to know she's there just not the same, had to drink a soda just to get here to move!), feeling tired but not pregnant or heavy? Is this normal? I even had more energy today and competed almost two weeks of lessons (work) in one day! Its late, I should be tired but I'm not and I want to clean or do laundry but I'm holding back as it would wake the boys and I do need to rest as 5:30am comes too soon.

is this a version of nesting?

It's pretty normal, I find if baby is facing forwards I feel like I'm not pregnant but if baby is facing my back there is a ton of pressure on my body and everything hurts.

I've felt great past couple of days. I did feel awful as got hit with sickness bug which wiped me out and really noticed the being pregnant for a good week after, but last few days i'm whipping through my 'to do' list of things to n get done before baby arrives. (Aside from the waddling obviously). My movements have changed, not pokes etc but rrolls and motions, I guess from lack of room now. MW said there should still be plenty of movement but it won
t be limbs flailing, just general movement and rolling etc

I actually felt like this theast couple of days, I couldn't believe it! apart from the waddling though haha x

Yep, sounds like nesting going on. I had the same feelings at 32 weeks. I got so much organization done. For me it only lasted one day because at the end of the evening when going down stairs to my basement for the last load out of the dryer I fell down the stairs. Funny thing is I got hurt started contracting for a few hours but it fixed my sciatica. Lol weirdest thing. I think nesting can come in spurts. Ill probably be nesting here again in the next couple days. I can feel it coming on lol

I call those "good pregnant days". I use to worry about them. Then I realized they were just "good pregnant days", and I would have enough bad pregnant days after to just appreciate the good ones! Haha

Totally normal. Hurray for a good day!! :)

I've done four loads of washing today!!! That's nearly more than I've done in a week. I just found some energy from somewhere. I'm not complaining though lol.

Enjoy it ;)

I nested the entire weekend.. I still felt pregnant but I felt like if I didn't get everything completed then nothing was right with the world lol but I'm paying for it now. I've been exhausted and feel worn out.
I have had days like that though where if it weren't for the bump and occasional kick to the bladder I wouldn't have known I was pregnant!

I had two days like that in a row.. now back in oodles of pain and achy and feeling horrible lol

I feel totes normal, not even waddling lol.. I feel too normal that it's freaky I don't look 9months pregnant in the slightest, my friend said I'm like someone at 5 months...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->