feeling ok no sickness nothing?!

smile83

Emily's mummy
Reaction score
So im only 5 weeks and I can't remember when I started feeling nauseous with my first pregnancy I was never actually sick just felt sick in the evenings never in the mornings.

No sore boobs not even tired

Im feeling pretty damn good which makes me really nervous..feeling so good infact that I had to go to the shops this morning to buy a couple of pregnancy tests just to check im still pregnant! :dohh:

Im probably going to regret this post and feel hideous in the next few days!

lol i know what you mean! had really bad sickness with both previous pregnancies, first went up to 18 weeks and the second all the way from start to finish. this time i'm 9 weeks and have had absolutely naff all in the way of sickness. just certain things make me feel a bit funny, the thought of certain foods and butter tastes sour for some reason? but other than that, i've had nothing. which is very odd considering i have one of each already so i cant even say it could be down to a different gender this time!! x

Im the same!! This is my first so just assumed id be sick as a dog. I did get bad nausea between 4-7 weeks but it started wearing off and now I get it very rarely. Not actually been sick yet and am counting my blessings as my friend cant even keep water down x

Hi, Glad to see this, as I started to have symptoms but now hardly anything. I know most would see this as a blessing but its making me feel nervous. I too took another test yesterday :dohh:
I had a scan on Friday and there was a sac with a yolk but no heartbeat, so on edge now til next scan anyway.

Congratulations to you all by the way x x x

With ds I has nausea from week 4-8 and I've only actually felt slightly nauseous the night before I got my bfp lol, that was the only reason I took the test and now I too feel amazing lol, I'm making the most of it before the tiredness kicks in xxx

With my first I had sickness from start to finish, with my second I had it from 5-15 weeks and this time I have none as of yet! It is making me quite nervous and really resisting the urge to test again.
I was wantin to book an early scan but they are more expensive than expected so had to rule that out :(
Congrats to all and happy and healthy 9months :flow:

I thinking of asking for another blood test to check levels are where they should be. Maybe you could do the same Jess xx

I thinking of asking for another blood test to check levels are where they should be. Maybe you could do the same Jess xx

I think I might, haven't actually had a doc appointment yet so no bloods been taken but hoping to get one this week :) xx

I'm the same. This is my first baby and I don't feel like I have any symptoms. The first kinda 4-7 weeks my boobs where really sore now that has dyed done and I don't feel very tired. No sickness. I know I should be thankful but I am just scared I might no longer be pregnant. I think I am going to book a private scan just for reassurance. My first nhs scan is not until 6th Feb.

Hope you all have healthy pregnancy's.

With all my pregnancies I have never really had symptoms (I have tiredness this time and food aversions, but nothing else). I always feel great in pregnancy - I feel lucky for that, but also wish I had symptoms so that I had some reassurance. Now I have my doppler I use that for reassurance.

x

Haha... I really didn't have symptoms with my second baby. It scared me so much. But I made up for it with my third pregnancy, having every symptom in the book. hehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->