Feeling overheated:/

Hopefulxmom

Mom and TTC #2
Reaction score
I know it's too early to tell anything really, I know but BF and I BD the day before O. With his crazy work schedule it's not always easy to see each other much less BD...anyway, I put as much info as I have into FF and it says that I am currently 4DPO. Well i was advised I could start temping mid cycle (I don't have much to go off of prior to O). My temps have been for the past 3 days 98.1 and I feel extremely overheated in the middle of the day. I can't remember ever feeling this way at all. I'm flushed all day and my body just feels hot:/ is this normal or a bad sign that I might be out? I know I'm not sick or anything and yes it's hot outside but not drastically different than it had been in the past couple months.

Anyone ever feel like this?

Hello! The thing about temping is that it really pushes you to be more aware of your body overall. It's easy to notice things that you wouldn't have otherwise just trying to navigate through tww. I'm on my 5th cycle ttc #1 and just started temping midway through last cycle. The only thing I can tell you is to try not too read too much into it especially since you don't have other cycles documenting temps and symptoms. Hopefully you get your bfp, but trust me when I say if you don't then for sure you will feel more prepared next cycle. Best of luck ! X

Thank you so much! That probably is why I am noticing it more.

I am 15dpo and I've been having hot flashes. It's 65° outside right now and if I move I start sweating lol I get hot easily right now even though im ususlly on the colder side. So I've just been trying to take it easy and turn the a/c on when I get too uncomfortable. I got my bfp at 9dpo. Hormones for me I'm guessing.

I am 15dpo and I've been having hot flashes. It's 65° outside right now and if I move I start sweating lol I get hot easily right now even though im ususlly on the colder side. So I've just been trying to take it easy and turn the a/c on when I get too uncomfortable. I got my bfp at 9dpo. Hormones for me I'm guessing.

See it's hot here but normally I can handle it. I have been living here all my life where the summer starts in April and doesn't end until November. It's just even with the AC on I'm not comfortable in my pj pants sometimes, I end up rolling them up or taking them off. I felt like I was going to faint yesterday. And my temps show it because normally a healthy body temp for me is about 97.9 or so but my first morning temps lately have been 98.1 which is only 2 degrees but seems high. Feeling the way I do is what has starting me taking my temp in the morning

Have you tested yet or are you going to soon? Maybe it's a good sign for you! FX!

Have you tested yet or are you going to soon? Maybe it's a good sign for you! FX!

I haven't tested yet, I plan on waiting til AF is due before testing and she isn't due until 7/11. It hasn't gotten any better, I was at the beach with my daughter and moms family all day and I just feel wore out today for being out in the sun and heat all day:(

Overheating was my first symptom this last pregnancy. When at 5dpo I was walking into the room sweating in a t-shirt and everyone else had cardigans and jumpers on (it's mid-summer but I live in Scotland :haha: - 14'c today and pouring with rain) I knew something was up. I'm usually a human icicle - it's unusual for my hands and feet ever to be warm, no matter what the weather. Got bfp at 10dpo (sadly miscarried two weeks ago)

Overheating was my first symptom this last pregnancy. When at 5dpo I was walking into the room sweating in a t-shirt and everyone else had cardigans and jumpers on (it's mid-summer but I live in Scotland :haha: - 14'c today and pouring with rain) I knew something was up. I'm usually a human icicle - it's unusual for my hands and feet ever to be warm, no matter what the weather. Got bfp at 10dpo (sadly miscarried two weeks ago)

I'm so sorry for your loss:( my actual first sign of pregnancy with my daughter was that one day I sneezed and there was blood in my nose. My nose never bleeds😂 Looked it up and apparently that is a pregnancy symptom. I feel like my body has just been hot for DAYS and I too am usually a human icicle! I have lived in Texas all my life where this time of year is not uncommon to have a 110 degree heat index but I'm used to it. The past few days though, I haven't even wanted to go outside for anything!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->