Feeling petrified

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy and so far, I feel physically fine. I didn't have any sickness when I was carrying Ethan, I was generally well.
I don't have any sickness at the moment either although it is still relatively early.

I'd estimate I'm no more than 5 weeks gone. I didn't have a period last month.

I'm just so so worried something will go wrong. Every time I go to the loo, I'm checking to see if there is blood. I'm testing like mad.

I just can't seem to stop my anxiety.

I'm sure we're all in the same boat. We want it all to go well.

I just feel so helpless and like there is nothing I can do, which I guess in a way, there isn't.

I had a gastric bypass 3 months ago and I've had a couple of people do nothing but tell me horror stories about women who've had the surgery, got pregnant quite soon after and then lost the baby. I know that that can happen and I am aware of it but I'm just so scared.

I'm not a smoker, drinker, drug user, I'm eating a lot healthier and I take my vitamins that I'm meant to everyday. I'm really hoping I have all this on my side.

Sorry, just needed to vent x

Awww I feel exactly the same, that's the bad thing about the first trimester there's nothing to reassure us.....no bump, no movements, no dopplers, no scan until the very end of the first tri, it's really unsettling for a lot of women. I'm sure everything will go well for you, just try and relax easier said than done I know! Xx

Sorry you're feeling this way. But you're right, we're all scared that something will go wrong, but we have to find the strength to be strong and remain optimistic. As small as they are, our LOs deserve happy mommies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->