• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling poo

Mynxie

Reaction score
:cry:

desperately wanna be pregnant again, but I'm scared, scared I'll just be seeing how far I got before I lost that one too.

Want to go to sleep and wake up in April...then I'll have missed my EDD and niece will have had her baby

I hate my body, I really do!

Feeling a bit emotional atm, everything getting to me and I've had enough.

I want my babies.
I want how my body was just over 4 years ago

Sorry, stuff just getting on top of me again :cry:

I know its frustrating. I wish there was something that I can do for you.

ty huni

drownin me sorrows in choccie - and later...brown ale lol

:hugs::hugs::hugs: When I had a miscarriage, I to felt the same as you, I was scared that it would happen again. It didn't. i know your scared, but don't give up hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

That's what I was like the first time, spent the entire time I knew I was pregnant petrified that it'd happen again and it did...just happened differently

Part of me wants to give up but I couldn't imagine a life without children

thank you though huni

Hi Mynxie, sorry to hear of your loss, I know there isn't anything I could say or do to help ease what you are going through but I do hope that you feel a bit better soon and more able to deal with the situation. Glad to hear you have not given up on trying, hang in there hun, I know it's difficult. HUGZ!!

don't give up Mynxie

I thought I was doomed with not being able to get past 6 weeks (I think that was the tops) - chemical pregnancies and looking back on my past it had defo been something I was blind to before.

We got there.

Thinking positive and maybe changing the way you eat & drink may help!

I'm not sure if this will be of any help or even if it helped my current pregnancy but I made a few changes.

1, I was moving so I was more concentrating on that! (my whole world wasn't about getting pregnant like it had been for a year)
2, Coffee - I drank lots... anyway I cut to nescafe half caf (soon got use to it)
3, I drink vodka & bacardi & admit I like my drink .... I hadn't drank it in about 6 weeks (bar I think 2 glasses at Imis)
4, I started making foods from scratch - healthier really
5, I was taking raspberry and agnus drops in a sup of water a day

Heres the thread hun:

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=4719

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member