Feeling poorly....

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Feeling really yucky at the moment. I don't think it's conventional morning sickness, I just feel....not well!
Every evening I have the most painful trapped wind, making me sooo bloated, which in turn makes me feel sick. I spent all of Sunday night awake with it feeling like if I moved I'd throw up. It stayed with me for most of the day yesterday. Then I get niggly stretching pains (of the normal sort) which make me feel light headed, and again making me feel sick.
Had a good nights sleep lastnight, in bed for 9.30 and slept through till 7, so that's caught up on my sleep from Sunday night, but now this morning when I put my piece of toast in my mouth I felt sick ones more. Not in my stomach, like a travel sick kind of feeling, but in my throat. Strange to explain really, it's like a breathless feeling in my throat. Is my body giving me the alternative disco mix of morning sickness? :rofl:
It's making me misserable :cry:
Sorry for the rant.....just needed to tell some girlies who'd understand x

Hi there,

I think I kind of have the same thing especially the trapped wind thing and constipation which really make me panic thinking what are those niggles! I also have been just feeling sick, no actual vomit just yet and also this seems to be just in the evening.
Like you I feel like this doesn't seem to be the 'conventional' symptoms just feel not quite right, or maybe it is as this is my first?!
Sorry I haven't answered you as such nut hopefully someone will be along soon!

I have also noticed that my nausea related to m/s is more of a travel sickness feeling rather than a ill sick feeling if that makes sense

from being through the morning sickness thing with most of the girls from second tri, those who did get morning sickness, all had different types. some at night, some in morning.. i know it sucks hun, but it'll be over soon enough!
there are certain things you can try..
apple sauce is supposed to help, blueberry juice was mentionned by one of the girls, anything with ginger, etc. maybe try and few things, see what slightly helps.
the reason i was ill was because i was taking my prenatal in the morning, i started taking mine at night, and it went away!

hope you start feeling better soon! :)

I had very bad trapped wind with ds, and even after he was born, like you said it makes you sick, but i found cup of fennel tea would shift it straight away and soothe the pain midwife assured me it was safe to drink it. Might be worth a go. Hugs to you, hope your feeling better soon x

Oh it is pants.

It is the constant flemmy feeling at the back of your throat and not being able to get rid of it!!!! It takes the life out of you doesn't it. I do sympathise.

I am still playing with different stuff, giner biscuits and the smell of toast make me peuwk. A plain digestive in the morning before getting up seems to tame it slightly.

Also, I am using the travel bands for travel sickness, they seemed to work when they were new but I think I have stretched them. ha ha so I need a new pair. But that took the edge off.

Sorry, I can't help further but I am 9 wks and still getting sick after every meal.....

Hope it gets better.

Thanks ladies, funnily it's not been too bad today, just a bit yucky at lunch time, struggled to eat a jacket potato, but felt better after it.
Hope all of you who are still suffering feel better soon too x

I personally feel like pooh...probably because I can't! :rofl: Seriously though...totally not funny, and quite irritating!! Any suggestions?
Does changing the time of day I take my pre-natal...does that really help with the sickness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->