* feeling pregnant *

Rebecca117

Reaction score
Have any of you just * felt pregnant * without taking a HPT?

If you did take a HPT,did it come back :bfp: or :bfn: ?

With my first two I really didnt pay that much attention! This time round I can pick it, with the last two bfps I knew something was going on from around 6dpo.

6dpo?
im around 17dpo & my tummy feels quite tight on the inside?have you ever felt this?
i also have a few mild symptoms!
but im too scared to take a HPT incase it comes back :bfn:
x

Hi Rebecca. I am so sorry to burst your bubble, but I think you need to be prepared for it. I have "felt" pregnant so many times and then just got AF. I think it is us girls' natural desire to be pregnant that convinces us that we are.

Test anyway, and I hope that I'm wrong. Baby dust to you!

17 DPO I have to say is a good sign that you could be pregnant unless your LP is normally that long. I say test! :dust: remember its always best to know. Good luck :flower:

I feel pregnant for about 1 week a month AAAHHHHHH the mental torture :)

I wish you all the very best! I have felt pregnancy symptoms so strong, but alas am yet to get my :bfp:!

At 17dpo, you're good to get tested (I tested at 8dpo last month.....I couldn't take it anymore....lol!!). Hopefully, you will get a very BIG FAT :bfp:

:dust:

i found that with both my PG that even tho i had the symptoms i had convinced myself it would be a BFN but my OH persuaded me to do them i nearly fell off the toilet both times :)

it was only after th BFP that started associating what i was feeling with being PG before that i was adament that i was not PG, i used the i would know if i was pregnant line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->