feeling really crappy today :(

Wriggley

Reaction score
Ergh i woke up this morning with a terrible sore throat. had breakfast and played play doh with LO whilst daddy was in a meeting then he had the rest of the day off! yay!

went to relax in bath, had some lunch and got read then we took LO to soft play.

started feeling funny at soft play my face started hurting and i got a head ache, my sore throat was throbbing and i was starting to get a cough. Looked down to notice my fingers were really swollen and i sat there thinking how horrid i must look all swollen and pregnant in my comfortable clothes :(:(:(

we left shortly after this as LO had been there also 2 hours and was getting tired. thought the fresh air and sun would do me good but it made me feel worse.

got home and laid on the sofa and OH made me something to eat. still felt awful and was getting sharp pains in my bump :( so i decided to get back in the bath for a while.

got out still feeling really rough and sat with LO whilst OH cooked tea.

had my dinner by this point i am starting to notice the fact i have done no cleaning today and the house was starting to look a bit messy - i hate mess and have to have it spotless. still feeling to crap to do anythig i burst in to tears and told OH i felt really poorly and fat and felt as though i needed another bath! even though i had just had one an hour before and i just needed to clean the house coz it was bothering me.

hes since sent me up to bed with the laptop and a glass of milk and told me to relax and he will sort the cleaning for me once LO is in bed bless him :(

just feeling really crappy :( and fed up of being pregnant im so uncomfortable which does not help at all when your poorly :(

I've just got over a rotten cold (still got sinusitis though) and its even more draining than usual when you're preggers.

Hold in there, it will pass soon *hugs* x

oh sweetheart i understand how you feel. I just came down with a cold yesterday and I literally cried. it's not fair for us pregger ladies to catch any colds :( I was so ready to have the baby but now i'm hoping baby stays inside for a few days until i'm better
hope you're feeling better soon xx

Oh hun, that sounds awful :hugs: sounds like you have super OH though :) hope you feel better very soon xx

I hope you feel better soon Hun. :hugs: Sounds like you've got a good OH there! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->