Feeling really down in the dumps.

kellze

Reaction score
Hi all

I am 28 weeks ish pregnant and have been feeling down and fat and useless for a couple of weeks. I am so extremely tired but can't sleep, absolutely starving but don't eat all my food. I cry at the least little thing, today, I couldn't stop crying for no reason. I love my baby bump but have a pouch of flabby skin under it from previous babies that won't fill out so I feel disgusting. I have so many nightmares that it affects my husbands sleep. Nightmares are of the variety of my children being hurt and I can't stop it, or my husband leaving me.

We have recently moved from one end of Australia to the other, leaving all my friends behind and all my family are in England. This is my 3rd baby but the first one in this country without my family and friends.

I know how this all sounds and have made an appointment to see my DR this afternoon.

I just needed to share how I am feeling without piling guilt onto my husband who is amazing really or my parents who are in the UK and would just worry too much.

Around that time I felt swollen and fat.i dont sleep at all and I pee like crazy. I have thought about my weight every day. I have gained so much. Everyone feels the need to mention it. I always thought I would be cute and pregnant. Oh was I so wrong bit just remember even if your not near family or you gain 100 lbs the end result is the same. Soon you will have a wonderful little baby here and have your body back. Your more then half way through.

I am praying for you. I am also pregnant with my third but this will be my first born outside the usa. I feel so, so lonely sometimes even though both sides of my husbands family are here, i still miss my family, friends, moms' groups that i used to go to. Im also terrible at keeping in touch so i dont even have email/phone contact with most unless they reach out to me. Prayer has helped me feel supported more than anything else though

I don't have much advice but didn't want to read and run. You'll get through this. Make sure you talk to your husband and explain how you feel. I'm sure he'll be supportive xx

:hugs: I'm sorry, that sounds so stressful! My DH is in the military so we both live at least 12 hours from family (1 day from his, 3 from mine!). It's lousy to not have that support when things are already tough, when you're all chock full of hormones and all that extra weight makes you feel like a sea cow. I hope you feel better soon, hon!:flower:

Thank you ladies.

I saw my Dr and he has given me some anti depressants and a few days off work.

I just want to start feeling like myself again and sleep....that would be nice.

Fingers crossed and happy thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->