Feeling really down..

demonmadcat

Reaction score
well, i've just had one of the worst nights of my life.. up until now i've never had a problem with being a single mum. i've got my friends and family around me, and they've been great..
I went to a parentcraft meeting tonight, and was the only one without a partner. not even a friend was free to keep me company.. my sister in law was meant to come, but had problems, so i told her not to put herself out, and that i didn't mind going on my own.. but i did.
i've been having a bad week mentally anyway, feeling alone and fat and ugly and unloved, and i just hope nothing else happens to make me feel worse.
sorry for the long, whining post, hope it hasn't wasted too much of your evening.

Em
x

Awww hun! Sending huuuuge hugs your way!!

I can totally understand how you're feeling. 99% of the time i'm fine with my situation but everynow & then I have a wobbly day. I just think it's one of them things.

Try to look on the bright side - Not long till Lily is here!! Actually im due the same day as you :) :happydance:

As for the parentcraft classes, will you be able to have someone with you at the next one??

xxxxx

:hug::hug: Not sure what to say but sending hugs your way!

Awww hun! Sending huuuuge hugs your way!!

I can totally understand how you're feeling. 99% of the time i'm fine with my situation but everynow & then I have a wobbly day. I just think it's one of them things.

Try to look on the bright side - Not long till Lily is here!! Actually im due the same day as you :) :happydance:

As for the parentcraft classes, will you be able to have someone with you at the next one??

xxxxx

Hopefully someone'll come with me.. Although now they all know, I don't think it'll be as bad..

Many thanks for all your support, am sure I'll be better today..

Em
x

I hope today u feel better, I don't really know what 2 say but I know u will be a great mum and do a fab job....just keep thinking about ur little girl. Not long to go.....:hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->