Feeling really emotional , need some comfort i just dont know whats wrong with me.

silly123

Reaction score
Hi there , i have irregular periods and have had since i started my periods at 13 ,in fact they were quite regular then but when i reached about 15-16 thy started going abit dodgy.

i havnt had a proper period since december 2016
i have been having cramps for around 3 days but thought it was due to stomach ache as i have been having diarrhea , but then yesterday i had some really bad cramps and started bleeding , although i started bleeding it was very watery and pink ,but i just thought it was the beginning of a period.

...but today it seems i have stopped bleeding , maybe a pink tinge on tissue if i really wipe down there but nothing , so im just feeling really emotional and frustrated because i dont know whats wrong with me.

also my boobs are extremely tender and have been for months non stop , the other day nipples were tender too.

ive been feeling emotional and teary lately too .

has this happened to anyone else?

also i took two pregnancy tests one in april and one in may this year both negative.

Have you taken a pregnancy test recently? As in this week? I would do so, if there's a chance you could be pregnant.

Cycles and the hormonal changes that accompany them can mess around with your digestive system. It isn't uncommon to get constipated or the complete opposite, and many see this immediately before their period is due, or during it. I see digestive changes which coincide with my temperatures increasing and dipping, so I believe my digestive system is sensitive to hormones increasing and dipping. This could be the cause of your digestive issues. Eating a small amount of plain boiled basmati rice or bananas can help with this, they help calm things down and bind you a little more, which will help any digestive problems.

It could be that your hormones aren't balanced, to check this you could ask your doctor to do blood, urine or saliva tests. There are a number of things you can do yourself to keep hormones in check; a diet rich in fresh fruit and vegetables and decent protein sources will go a long way to help you, avoiding simple sugars, eating probiotic yoghurt or taking a probiotic supplement, b vitamins are essential so a good b complex or a good multivitamin, meditation to help you relax as stress hormones will be plenty to cause an imbalance of hormones on their own, exercise like walking is helpful, during your period reduce any cardio exercise and doing more relaxing and gentle exercise such as yoga or tai chi is better, although incorporating those into your regular daily routine is good as well, and things like acupuncture can help regulate cycles and hormones by seeing to blocked channels (TCM believes that problems we may encounter are due to blocked Qi (pronounced chee), and acupuncture works on unblocking this and allowing Qi to flow freely instead)

aww thanks so much brought tears to my eyes lol
yes i am currently taking a probiotic supplement and also vitamin d but not much else , i was taking a prenatal about a month ago.
yes i should take a test ,i will take a test an update as soon as possible .

Definitely restart a good prenatal multivitamin, they are essential. There are some things which can be hard to get through our diet alone. I would keep on with the probiotic supplement and swap the D supplement for a prenatal instead as this will have vitamin D anyway, but obviously lots more (of your essential vitamins) which will be beneficial to you.
Also make sure you are getting plenty of sleep each night as sleep plays a role in regulating hormones as well.
Are you temping? This can give you good insight, may be worth trying if you don't already. Providing your test isn't positive of course

lol period came with vengeance yesterday ,i feel so relieved so deffo npot pregnant
thanks so much for your kindness

I'm sorry af arrived. But it's good you know where you are now, I know how that is

yes , i am abit sad but hey , maybe next time , i love watching pregnancy vlogs on youtube , doesnt make me patient i tell ya

I know what you mean, the testing threads make me impatient as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->