Feeling really low tonight!

Mum2Boys

Reaction score
Hi all i am a single mum again as from yesterday through my own choice i split from my bf who was abusive, controlling and aggressive towards me and my son. Yesteray i felt stong and empowered and today i feel lonely and upset. I really can't believe i got my self into this mess again. My first baby daddy left me at 8weeks pg and never wanted anything to do with us. I have now a 9 month old with my now ex bf i hate being a single mum! But putting up being scared is just as bad. i am now on my own with two kids at 22 my youngest is also mixed race. B4 i fell pg my ex wasn't abusive but so nice! I never want a man again i dont think i will ever find someone who will love and care for me and not want to hurt me so i better just stear clear all together. im very upset and worried about the future. :cry:

Hi Babe HUGE :hugs:

I am so sorry tyou are feeling so low babe, but how would you be feeling if you had of stayed in your situation?

At first when you leave someone I know it is really lonely and odd and you wonder what the hell you have done, but trust me babe, you have done the best for you and your kiddies! Give yourself time to adjust to things, you will be fine and everything will work out OK for you! You just have to give yourself a chance hun!

Do you have any support from friends or family? You could do with really leaning on them at a time like this babe......do they know what you have been going through? If so, they must be so relieved you have left him!

Please just gove yourself time to adjust babe, and I am sure life WILL get better for you in time, it is a huge change for you and I am sure at this moment in time you feel like the whole world it against you, but it isn't, just give it time! :hugs: x

Thanks some of them know a little but not even my best friend know the full extent of what has gone on. I am going to spain soon to c my mum she live there so hopefully going within the next month so i can get away from all this. He was supposed to be coming to get the rest of his things tonight but has not turned up yet! need to get my keys off him!

I will never even be able to tell my mum everything because i know she will look down on me. I can only talk to you guys it seems.

Awwwwww babe :hugs:

Maybe your Mum wont look down on you as much as feel bad for not being there for you! It is nothing to look down on you for hun, it is life and we all get sucked into certain things we would say "I would never put up with that" at some time or other.......It is not your fault babe!

Well if you only feel you can talk to us, then you talk away babe, we are all here for you and will help in any way we can!

So are you planning on living over in Spain then? x

I answered one of your other posts hun on this -

Keep you chin up & your always welcome to blow some steam here :hugs:

x

Id love to live there but as a single mum with two kids i don't know how i would make a living maybe become a childminder there. Going to go for a month and come back b4 christmas. Maybe i wont come back to england its too cold.lol

We nearly got off to live in Portugal a couple of months ago!!

Would be nice but scarey all the same :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->