Feeling really really sad and upset

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
I think i might have depression, been very sad and grumpy
today i have headache and it's still there and i'm so tired and feeling dizzy. OH even makes me feel worse , came home and i told him how i feel but still didn;'t help me with LO. i was feeding him and my arms were so weak :cry:, he's a big boy too ( 16 lbs at 2 and half months old )

He said he's tired, what about me? i've been at home with LO all day and also 2 dogs, i do housework and work on the website as well.And i didn't have time for dinner yet, it's 10pm here. i did the washing, washing up and tidy up the house after i put LO to bed

Now I feel like i'm going to collapse.
He's in bed and asked me to work on the website. I'm not a superwoman. but i'm turning into a witch now:hissy:

i dont want to talk to him tonight and i feel less love in him when i'm like this . this is very bad, i never feel like this before i have baby. i hope he would understand me more. taking care of everything at home is tiring

sorry for a long rant

Aww hun :hugs: Im so sorry you feel like this...

Have you got anyone who could help you around the house other than the OH?! family or friends? xxx

Aww hun :hugs: Im so sorry you feel like this...

Have you got anyone who could help you around the house other than the OH?! family or friends? xxx

My family lives in different province, about 6 hours in the bus. OH's parents live in different continental. My friends i have contact with have babies. Only thing that makes me feel better is LO and BNB

LO also wakes up 5-6 times a night for feed. He;s a difficult baby but i love him so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->