Feeling rundown and just not right..

TwoRdue

Reaction score
The last two days I have been feeling very rundown and what feels like a head cold without the cold (if you understand)
I just dont feel right. Baby had a very active night so didnt get much movement most of the day (no matter how much orange juice I had or poked) but is finally moving around.
My bump feels painful and sore and I have been having on and off period like cramps the past couple of days.. I just cant wait till my due day and start to feel normal again.
Anyone else feel the same?

I kinda felt like that about 2 weeks ago. I got better and feel quite normal again expect bigger now lol. I have been having a ton of contraction for about 2 weeks not and a lot of period cramps accompanied by a lot of (gross) extra discharge. My almost 21 month old has been extra grumpy in the last 3 days so it does not make it any easier.

Hope you feel better <3

mmm i feel off...

liek in the last 20 mins its felt kinda like u described...

i feel like i have a heavy head ... like a cold.. but no cold... and i feel like my lungs arent getting enough oxygen and like i have a headche but not but kinda dizzy but not and getting cramps too...

i was just wondering if i should be worried too lol

That's funny, I felt like that two days ago. Had a temp, felt like I was coming down with something, headache plus felt super distended in my bump and had a hard time eating etc. that night lots of BH with AF type pains so hardly slept. As with 9 out of 10 pregnancy complaints on here I'm sure its perfectly normal. Most things are. Not fun though x

Sorry your sll been feeling ruff to. Sounds like its a normal part of pregnancy. I hope it goes away soon.
Spent most of the day in bed feeling sorry for myself, lucky I have such a great hubby who comes home and cooks and helps where he can..

I'm feeling so off this week. I can't wait to be done. I have so many BH, and they're getting so uncomfortable.

Here I am up all night with insomnia.
So don't feel alone on the feeling rundown. This is the home stretch, hang in there & hope you feel better soon :)

Yep I started feeling rough yesterday evening. Felt like a tummy bug.... Had awful tummy ache, nausea and was going hot and cold but no vomiting or diahorea. Totally wiped out energy wise. Ate nothing last night. Manages a banana this morning. I feel a little better but still off. I'm 34 weeks tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->