feeling sad about my mom :(

maggi_ttc

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

My mom is 50years old and she is having high blood sugar.. she is having correct weight...she takes raw bitter guard in emty stomach... when she goes to walking for 1 hr , then her sugar level comes under 200... but if she skips walking then her sugar level goes up. now her sugar level is 300 and she got sugar in her urine also now.. i know its b'coz of me :( i came to india for delivery 6 months back and i have a 4 months old baby now... mine is c-section so my mom takes care of the kid in the night.. baby is not sleeping in the night properly. so my mom is also couldnt sleep properly and since my baby is super active , even in the day time someone needs to be handle her.. i'm taking care of the kid but still cant do it without mom's help due to my stomach pains.. now i need some kind of food list from you ladies... what kind of food my mom can have it from morning till night on daily basis... she is taking medicine prescribed by her Dr but still her sugar level before food is 180 and after food is 300.... plz help me by giving some kind of menu ..plzz i'm worried about my mom's health... i will go back to my place in 1 month so before that i wanna give her some food list to follow...

Maybe try googling it to see what foods are safe if no luck there then your doctor should be able to help. Hope this helps and hope your mum feels better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->