Feeling scarily ok...

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Felt rough as a dog all week then comes to today and I feel fine...

Why is it we hate feeling sick but worry when we don't???

Panic has set in now that things aren't going right.... Scan on Wednesday and I can't wish the days away quick enough

Roll on Wednesday for you :flower:

I've loads of energy and sickness only just properly kicked in this week for me.

Sure everything will be fine for you, will be nice to have your scan :)

I have good days where I don't feel one bit of nausea all day and then bad days where I get it in waves. Had a scan this week showing all was great, so that put me at ease and now I try to just enjoy the good days when I have them. Hopefully after your scan you will feel better too. Tons of people have symptom free days with nothing wrong with baby. :hugs:

Whenever I feel ok in the mornings I drive my OH potty with my moaning about not feeling completely horrendous..

We're all barmy!

I'm in the same boat. I have random waves of feeling nauseous but no real sickness and not really tired like I was in previous pregnancies. I had a MMC in August and terrified of it happening again. My scan is on Thursday so hopefully it goes well for us both

I've had sickness on and off this pregnancy. I'm sure it will come back. Looking forward to seeing your scan on Weds.

I don't feel sick at all! In fact I really don't have any symptoms!
It's making me a bit nervous at the moment. I'm not sleepy, my boobs don't hurt. The only thing I have is an increased sense of smell, that's about it. But the smells don't make me sick.
Ugh I can't for my appointment on the 5th. I haven't even seen the dr yet so it will be nice to have some bloods done.

I felt suspiciously normal this morning so I ate my breakfast at normal speed..... mistake! I've heaved more in the couple of minutes after eating this morning than all of yesterday! My systolic BP is a bit higher this morning so I think that's why I'm feeling less woozy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->