Feeling seriously paranoid

miraclemomma

Mummy of 1 + pregnant
Reaction score
Last couple of days I've felt crappy. Sunday to Tuesday I was having quite a few braxton hicks (did have "adult time" with DH on Sunday afternoon), slight upset tummy on and off since yesterday morning (but also back to constipated sometimes) slightly crampy in my back, nauseous, hot and exhausted!!! Any time anyone has said they have these symptoms (on forums etc) it's cos they think they are nearing labour but I'm only 27+6!!! Is this all normal? They checked my cervix was closed on Tuesday but after DS1 came at 30 weeks (PPROM) I'm massively paranoid about preterm labour!!!! DH keeps saying how unlikely it would be that we would have another preemie but for a totally different reason but I need more reassurance!!! Please help.....

If you're that worried I would go in and get checked out. It's better to be safe than sorry, and if it's nothing you will at least be able to put your mind at ease! I know how worrisome it is being pregnant after a preemie.

Good luck, mama. Hugs.

Thanks srrme. It's just paranoia as I had 28 week growth scan today, they checked everything and everything was fine. Other than very occasional BHC I'm having no contractions and my back ache is the same as it has been since 16 weeks.... Just can't wait to get to 30...32...34...36 weeks.... Xx

Thanks srrme. It's just paranoia as I had 28 week growth scan today, they checked everything and everything was fine. Other than very occasional BHC I'm having no contractions and my back ache is the same as it has been since 16 weeks.... Just can't wait to get to 30...32...34...36 weeks.... Xx

That's great to hear! I know the feeling of counting down the weeks. I'm aiming for 37 weeks now. :)

34 weeks is a great milestone though....I know when my waters went they just kept saying they wanted to get me to 34 weeks... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->