Feeling sick and mild back period like cramps..

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
Ill be 37 weeks tomorrow and have polyhydramnios so have been told I could go into labour at any time. These past 3 days I have felt really sickly from 4pm onwards and have had really mild back cramps similar to period pain. I've recently been diagnosed as being gestational diabetic and due to high sugar levels I was told to increase my metformin a few days ago so I'm wandering if that's what's making me feel sick.

I'm so fed up now and want this baby out but I'm scared of going into labour at the same time as I've been told to ring an ambulance if my waters go because there is a high chance of chord prolapse (think that's what it's called)

Baby was also really really active last night... Don't know if that makes a difference to anything. I just have a really strong feeling that I'm going to go in labour naturally before I'm induced :/

hi i didnt wanna read and run :)
ive been feeling mild af cramps as well as back pain and not feeling great during the week as well. i think it was just bump and bub growing but not sure.
its very early for me with no reason for me to go early that i know of, so id say its just one of those preg things.
hope u feel better soon and everything goes well for u.
ive app tomor in hosp im gonna say it to them and see what they say to me. im pretty sure they r gonna tell me its normal :)

Feeling sick is normal at this later stage as that's what my midwife told me on my last visit last week. I have spd so have constant period type pains anyway so can't help you on that one. Good luck though, I do hope for you that it is early labour.

Thanks for your replies ladies! I think its just wishful thinking tbh :( I'm just so fed up now. Counting down the days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->