Feeling so bad

Princess_xox

Reaction score
I'm only 8 weeks 3 days although my early scan put me back a week, I just feel awful, headaches, constant queasy feeling, needing to eat, major food aversions , most smells send me crazy. I must feel so low with it. With two other children to look after and i also work for myself 3 long days a week, I'm really struggling :-(

I'm sorry. It is no fun. I also have two little ones to run after and work outside the home full time. It is an uphill battle each day to deal with the nausea and everything else that is going on. But things will get better and in the end we will have our precious little ones. I hope you feel better soon.

Right there with you, hun. :nope: I'm 8 weeks and feeling utterly crappy. Trying to breastfeed a 5-month old and feeling nauseous at every little smell and queasy at most foods is no fun. :hug: We'll get there though. :hugs: Week by week it'll get better.

Sorry you're going through this. Hopefully you will find some relief in the second tri, which is closer than it seems. Take care. :flower:

hoping you feel better soon!!!! constant queasy is awful :(
:hugs:

Thank you all, I feel really really low. Just been to the doctors to get some tablets as I just can't function. My 2 year old is picking up on it so is playing up more. U can't imagine feeling normal again right now. I want to be excited but I can't as I feel so low x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->