Feeling so broody!

flou

Reaction score
My DS is 11 months old and I always wanted about a 3 year age gap between the two children I would like to have. So we thought we would ttc when DS is 2. However I keep feeling so broody! I am surrounded by pregnant ladies, which just makes me wish to be pg again! But AF was late last month and I got a bit freaked out by the thought of having another little one. DH randomly said lets have another, half joking, half serious. And my initial reaction was I am not ready. But at the same time I can't wait to have another. Also it took us awhile to get DH. 4 years ttc and 2 losses and finally DS was in our arms. I'm scared it could take that long again and I am 34 years old. But it may not be as difficult next time round. There is no reason why we couldn't catch first time and it stick. I'm feeling so broody but equally there is a part of me who isn't ready. Its like two people in my head and I'm not sure what to do!

I was really broody before R's first birthday ... then I returned to work part time, R began teething and very rarely slept .. the broodiness soon disappeared. We then moved house .. were living with parents during the renovations .. R who had started sleeping stopped sleeping again .. so still no broodiness. We are now in our new home (still lots to do) money is a little tight but R has started sleeping again !!

I have started getting broody again .. my concerns now are the sleepless nights. I seem so busy now with R, work & general life. I am constantly tired & rarely get "me" time unless i'm at an exercise class. I love R so much and my whole life revolves around her .. I just can't imagine being anymore tired than I already am.

We are planning on ttc in late summer this year ... I hope I feel more ready then.

I'm sure when our second babies arrive they will fit perfectly into our lives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->