Feeling so down

Lin2013

Reaction score
We have been TTC for 9 months now and no luck at all i just feel like I will never be a mum and im actually scared to go to the doctors as i think there will be something wrong. I know this is wrong to say but it just makes me feel like there must be as it hasnt happened yet. I feel like we have tried everything all clearblue OPKS and been using the CBFM since Jan and it doesnt seem to be recognizing my cycles at all, to the point now where i just feel its a waste of time and money using it, both been taking vitamins and having acupuncture done and taking herbs. anyone else this same or any advice u can offer please :(

Cycle 8 here too :( im also scared of the docs they tell u either way blah blah ur young give it a year but ughhhh its frustrating ivr barely began to take supplements vitamin b 12/6 folic acid (spell check lol) and im trying soy isoflavones which are supposed to help abd strengthen our ovulation ughhhh wish it could just be a surprise like all the other pregnancies but damn guess some of us gatta try a little harder: (

thanks baby rose for replying, its so frustrating. must look into soy isoflavones x

Plenty of people take a year, or even more and that is completely normal. Don't give up, stay positive! But also don't stress yourself out about it too much. Seek the help of a doctor, they are there to help... not to harm your chances.

Keep your head up, tuts!
xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->