Feeling so fed up and jealous

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Sorry to moan girls, but i need to let this jealousy out.

Its been 12 months since we started trying now, and we had to hold off last month, and prob this month because i havent been well. But im so jealous of people who are getting their BFP, esp those who havent been trying as long as me, or those who already have a baby younger than the time ive been trying.

If i read a BFP announcement, i look to see how long they were trying for and decide if im happy for them or not. How bad is that of me? :cry:

I love this forum, but i usually stay clear of the TTC boards cos they get me down, and then so does new babies, i just dont feel i fit anywhere.

dont be silly hunni im the same.. i grind my teeth if they havent tryed for long or do the o finally im pregnant and they only tryed a few cycles..
i always find it hard to be happy for people..
big hug hun
:hug:

dont be silly hunni im the same.. i grind my teeth if they havent tryed for long or do the o finally im pregnant and they only tryed a few cycles..
i always find it hard to be happy for people..
big hug hun

thank u hun - that means a lot, when i know that your having much more of a worse time than i am. :hugs:

i think its awful for anyone thats reaches 1 year with nothing.. i hate the thought by the time i get my treatment il have started my 3rd year.. Just really hurts when you see such happy people with no problems and ur still sat there in the dark waiting :(

:hug: Chick!

I know how you feel, i tend to steer clear from the Announcements board unless i see someone i know posting in there, those that i can congratulate tend to have been trying much longer.

I know what you mean in regards to how long you've been trying for too, the 'It's happened so soon' threads make me want to spit feathers in annoyance as to why it's taking some of us so long.

I wish i had all the answers but i do know to us our children will be the most precious things in the world, knowing how much love, time, and effort it took to bring them into the world.

Don't loose heart chick! we're all here for each other.

3 years must be hell. Do u still actively try each month, or do you just see what happens?

stoped completly im not allowed i was told if i did id lose my place in my treatment. because falling pregnant WILL end in m/c.. so just sitting and waiting :(

i know im gatecrashing but wanted to send :hug: x x

Littlestar - thanks. Just having a bad few days. Knocks me down but ill pick myself up and carry on (with gritted teeth!!) til next time!

Tracie - that must be heartbreaking for u. Do you know when ur treatment will be?

Claire - thanks hun. :hugs:

should be this year near november hopefully.. not couting my chickens but im hoping :D

should be this year near november hopefully.. not couting my chickens but im hoping :D

good luck hun. Make the most of this year then, holidays, and nights out etc before you have to start worrying again. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->