Feeling So Low :(

NewToThis_x

Reaction score
Hey ladies..
So if you've read my other threads ul know i found out that im preggers not too long ago and its not been so great with my boyfriend since we found out.

Well its now ten times worse :( Iv moved back in with my mum..which is a good 3 hour train journey away from him..me and him are still together but i don't know for how long..:cry: Its really rubbish between us right now and i don't think its gonna work, me being so far away..i just needed to go back to my mums..his parents were driving me mad (I was living with him and his mum and dad) :cry: He wants me and the baby to move in with him, his mum n dad when its born into there 2 bed house and i dont want to! His mum will try to take over...And i just cannot live with them :( :(
Just feeling so low! So thought id come have a moan on here.

x

ohhhh dear! chin up babe! do what you think is best. by the sounds of things your not happy with what they are planning for you. Try and make yourself as happy as you can be unhappy pregnancy unhappy baby =[ babys can sence stress!! Im sure things will workout ok in the end just got to try and be strong, maybe a little break away from your boyfriend and his parents will make them realise you have got your own mind and decisions to make and they might back off abit. Have you told your boyfriend how you feel? xxxxxxxx

It's best for you and your baby that you stay where you feel happy and comfortable. If he was a decent enough guy and wanted to be with you and the baby he would come and live with you surely? Sorry you're having a rough time x

ohhhh dear! chin up babe! do what you think is best. by the sounds of things your not happy with what they are planning for you. Try and make yourself as happy as you can be unhappy pregnancy unhappy baby =[ babys can sence stress!! Im sure things will workout ok in the end just got to try and be strong, maybe a little break away from your boyfriend and his parents will make them realise you have got your own mind and decisions to make and they might back off abit. Have you told your boyfriend how you feel? xxxxxxxx

Hey yeah told him how i feel but he's just being abit of an arse really! Hopefully he'l come around to the idea of moving here with me but i doubt it :( such a mess :( trying not to stress to much cause like u said unhappy pregnancy unhappy baba
x

Hey yeah told him how i feel but he's just being abit of an arse really! Hopefully he'l come around to the idea of moving here with me but i doubt it :( such a mess :( trying not to stress to much cause like u said unhappy pregnancy unhappy baba
x

aww darling...all blokes "boys" take a while to come round to things because unlike us women they mature alot slower!! im sure he will realise whats right and whats not soon enough!! like i said before bugger him at the moment and think of you and baba!! :) my boyfriends not the best at all times to be honest hes being a bit of a arse at the moment!! think its because they dont actully realise whats happening and how its going to change BOTH lives wether they like it or not to be fair!! takes two to tango!!! i think after the scan when he see's it for himself maybe he will wise-up abit..! as for you always here to talk babe and trust me they will come round, just think your the one putting in the hard work and growing this amazing baby, be proud of yourself and bugger him thats not done anything but stress you out at the moment!!! :hugs: xxxxxxx

aww babes, it's going to be a difficult time for you as it is without being so far from your bf, but at least you are with your family where you feel happier. Like megz143 has said, unhappy you = unhappy baby!
As for being so far away, a lad at work has a 6 month old with his gf (they were both 17 at the time) and they spent the whole pregnancy apart. still as gf/bf, but living a couple of hours away. About a month before their beautiful boy arrived they moved in together away from both parents and everything has worked out fine.
If you dont feel happy living with his parents have you thought about the two of you living alone as a family? either near to his or your parents, or somewhere in between? xx

hey yeah iv spoken to him about moving out and getting a place somewere either near my parents or inbetween somewere but he just wants me to move into his parents house which i wont do cause his parents are overbearing, his dad smokes and his parents are constantly shouting and swearing at each other..but still he seems to think this is a good environment for our baby..he's being really immature atm
x

if im honest the way its going at the minute im just gonna sort myself out, try to get a place near my mums myself and if he wants to grow up and follow me then fine if not his loss..iv gotta think about whats best for the baby!

i lived 4hrs and bit train ride from my bf, it will work if both want it to, both work at it, etc etc

aww huni, the best thing to do would to be to talk to your boyfriend..
im worried about my mum taking over they think their doing it for the best..

hey yeah iv spoken to him about moving out and getting a place somewere either near my parents or inbetween somewere but he just wants me to move into his parents house which i wont do cause his parents are overbearing, his dad smokes and his parents are constantly shouting and swearing at each other..but still he seems to think this is a good environment for our baby..he's being really immature atm
x
wow, he sounds more stubborn than i am, and that is stubborn :rofl:

I can sympathise with you on how his parents must be overbearing and trying to take over. When me and my OH lived with his parents I eventually stopped including them in anything coz they always had an opinion about it!

As for his dad smoking, everyone has their own opinions on the matter but it's proven to be harmful to your unborn baby, not to mention a new born baby. And as he isnt one of the immediate parents (ie, you or your bf) then he is unlikely to want to smoke in the back garden or wherever as he will likely always see it as 'his house - his rules' :dohh:
if im honest the way its going at the minute im just gonna sort myself out, try to get a place near my mums myself and if he wants to grow up and follow me then fine if not his loss..iv gotta think about whats best for the baby!
You dont need to make any decisions yet but you and your babys health are your number one priority and the sooner he realises that then the better it should be for all of you. How old is he, if you dont mind me asking?

EDIT: Just noticed you have the same due date as me...exciting!! lol

Hey hun..
Yay we have the same due date! lol
He's 22 going on 12 ;)
x

lol, they do say men mature slower than us superior women!! :rofl:

If he is 22 then he should be thinking about moving out of his parents house soonish anyway...unless he intends to live with them forever. lol

Do you know how he feels about the pregnancy? is he scared, excited, unsure? maybe he just doesnt want to commit himself to something 'permenant' (like having a household to run) coz he is terrified of what may happen!! who knows what goes through blokes heads eh!? :winkwink:

lol, they do say men mature slower than us superior women!! :rofl:

If he is 22 then he should be thinking about moving out of his parents house soonish anyway...unless he intends to live with them forever. lol

Do you know how he feels about the pregnancy? is he scared, excited, unsure? maybe he just doesnt want to commit himself to something 'permenant' (like having a household to run) coz he is terrified of what may happen!! who knows what goes through blokes heads eh!? :winkwink:

I think he would stay at home forever tbh his mum spoils him rotten and he gets waited on hand n foot..she still makes his pack up for work and gets him a cuppa every morning before work LOL like a kiddie himself

Dont think he wants to committ to anything tbh..when he found out i was pregnant he tryed his hardest and still does sometimes to have an abortion..he justified it by saying he's thinking about me not himself BUT the other day he was all exited and talking about baby stuff...Then he went back to his u should get an abortion thing the next day :dohh:...LOL

Honestly i dont have a clue what goes through his head ... ever lol

x

aww bless him. it does sound like he has got it good, but nothing beats having your own place...lol
sounds like he is scared to me! Do any of his mates have bubbys yet?! the fact that one day he is talking baby stuff, then the next day being all negative just shows that he isnt sure how he feels. but i bet you all the money in the world that when you go to your first scan together (assuming he will go with you) he will be all for having this little miracle!
oh, and I dont think we will ever know what happens 'up there' on a bloke. honestly, I dont think it's a lot...LOL xx

I understand you not wanting to live with them, I lived with my in laws for 3 months and couldn't take it anymore and had to get our own apartment!! I hope he comes around and you guys figure something out that works for you both!! :hugs:

aww bless him. it does sound like he has got it good, but nothing beats having your own place...lol
sounds like he is scared to me! Do any of his mates have bubbys yet?! the fact that one day he is talking baby stuff, then the next day being all negative just shows that he isnt sure how he feels. but i bet you all the money in the world that when you go to your first scan together (assuming he will go with you) he will be all for having this little miracle!
oh, and I dont think we will ever know what happens 'up there' on a bloke. honestly, I dont think it's a lot...LOL xx

Ye think he's a little confused..and me getting at him probly doesnt help..:dohh: His best mates got 2 lil ones and one on the way..but apart from that no lol

x

aww sweetie, i'm sorry he's being shitty.. bloody men..i'm sure he just needs some time hun.. its a big thing he's coming to terms with :hugs: i promise they do all grow up at some point x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->