Feeling so sad tonight...

anorak

Back in the Game!
Reaction score
For those who know I miscarried little bean last Tuesday. I have stopped bleeding and I did the test that would tell me I am negative. I just feel so fed up and empty. I know there are hopefully plenty more chances for me, but I just feel so down tonight. I really don'y think the OH understands what it is like having a life inside of you, even for just a short time and for it to leave you alone. I know my rainbow child will find me, but right now all I want is to be pregnant again. Sorry for this guys, but I guess I am not as strong as I thought I was, and when you have time to sit and reflect, it really gets to you. :cry: Thank you for all those that have had wonderful comments for me, it means a lot. Monday will be a new week for me. Going to go for my big run and focus on treating my body well ready for TTC again. :hugs:

I'm so sorry. I mc last month and it was horrible. I took comfort in God is waiting and ready to give me the healthy baby I am praying for. I pray that you will get a sticky baby soon.
I'm glad you are writing down your feelings, sometimes even that helps. :hugs:

It doesn´t matter that they stay for only a short time, when they go the take our hopes and dreams for the future too and that hurts just as much. Take care of your self:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs:
A miscarriage is so difficult to come to terms with, whatever stage the pregnancy. :hugs:

Oh bless. It's totally normal to feel like that and don't forget your hormones will be all over the place...:hugs:

This message board really helped me come to terms with everything and realise I was not alone. I think men deal with it differently and it's hard for them to understand how it affects us.

I am so sorry you had to go through this.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh bless. It's totally normal to feel like that and don't forget your hormones will be all over the place...:hugs:

This message board really helped me come to terms with everything and realise I was not alone. I think men deal with it differently and it's hard for them to understand how it affects us.

I am so sorry you had to go through this.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you :hugs::hugs: I was going to go for a run, but just got a massive head ache and a stupid chesty cough. Having a bath instead. Tomorrow starts a fresh week and a fresh me. I want to be fit this time round!

Hugs to you Anorak! It's such an empty and sad feeling and one men really truly cannot even begin to understand. I felt the saddest I'd ever felt when I mc'd and it helped so much too just keep writing about it. We are here to listen to your story and to help you through it. To boot, your hormones have a way of just kicking your feelings even further to curb as it takes awhile for your body to adjust to being in a different state. I'm so sorry for you. YES...you will have PLENTY of chances (this is coming from a 45 year old gal) and the important thing is that you allow yourself to grieve the loss of this little one and the hopes you had with it. Grieving is very cyclical too...one day you think you're fine and the next you're falling apart. Keep posting, keep writing and take care of YOU.

Hugs to you Anorak! It's such an empty and sad feeling and one men really truly cannot even begin to understand. I felt the saddest I'd ever felt when I mc'd and it helped so much too just keep writing about it. We are here to listen to your story and to help you through it. To boot, your hormones have a way of just kicking your feelings even further to curb as it takes awhile for your body to adjust to being in a different state. I'm so sorry for you. YES...you will have PLENTY of chances (this is coming from a 45 year old gal) and the important thing is that you allow yourself to grieve the loss of this little one and the hopes you had with it. Grieving is very cyclical too...one day you think you're fine and the next you're falling apart. Keep posting, keep writing and take care of YOU.

What a lovely reply and so true. There are some amazing ladies on this site!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->