feeling so sick but neg hpt

jenny25

Reaction score
i know im only 9dpo but ive been having symptoms of pregnancy sickness gagging swollen boobs even had shooting pains in my uterus today going from left to right i feel down right awful but i gave in a tested today bfn i think i maybe going insane :(

keep up your hopes! i havent had a period for almost 3 mos. and still :bfn: patience. it will all be worth it in the end.

and if all else fails, try try again!!! :)

5 days before i got my bfp this time i was sickly big boobs and had nose bleeds but i didnt get a definite bfp until 12 dpo and even then it was faint

gl and retest in a few days xx

9dpo can still be a little early even with symptoms depending on what test you're using. Test again in couple days! Fingers Crossed for you!!

The 2nd/3rd cycle after MC I would get early pregnancy symptoms too and it ended up being nothing. It is a little too early to test. I would try again in a couple of days too. Best of luck!!!

Yup 9 dpo is early I got very very fint line at 10 dpo but didn't get :bfp: till 12 dpo
Keep the faith and try relax and forget about it :wacko: I know hard I'm sure it'll all work out

:dust: to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->