Feeling something move in stomach? Help!

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
Okay so this might make me sound mad but lately say for the past week I've been feeling like something is moving around in my stomach only happens when I am lying down mostly.. I can sometimes even feel it if I put my hand on my stomach.. I am pretty sure there is no way I could be pregnant I've been having normal cycle periods.. It's starting to freak me out now so think I might make a dr's appointment but thought I would see if anyone else has experienced this before??

I would go see your doc, not had this personally but there's plenty of things that could give this feeling. Hope you get an answer:hugs:

I think it's quite common

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/331205-ghost-kicks.html

If there's a chance you could be pregnant it would be worth ruling that out though!

Being that you have had a child already this would apply. I used to get this all the time!! It literally reminded me of baby movements. After further investigation it turned out to be intestinal spasms. They eventually went away. But would still on weird occasion pop up. I figure our insides never go back perfectly after birth so sometimes weird stuff happens. You definitely are mad. ;)

I used to get those all the time. It felt exactly like a baby kicking. I was also getting them at the same time I was addicted to the show I Didn't Know I was Pregnant. I was taking pregnancy tests up the wazoo despite it being a medical impossibility to be pregnant at the time lol.

Anyways the doctor said that pregnancy basically obliterates the abdominal muscles so you can feel everything moving around in there more. It could be food moving through the bowels or intestinal spasms.

It is your ligaments/muscles flexing after youv had a baby no matter how long ago your ligaments got so stretched and they will ping every now and then I get it too

I get these too, I just assumed it had always been like that but I just hadn't taken any notice before I was pregnant.

i sometimes get that never had it checked out however with my mine if i actually put my hand on my stomach i could actually feel something physically moving about :-/
i just put it down to my guts lol i eat that much jusnk they probs get blocked or summat :-/

I get this too, feels very strange x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->