Feeling sooo lazy

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
So I'm 30+5 and lately I have felt soooooo lazy I wish I could afford take aways every night I just really can't find the energy to get up and do anything I just want to sit on my bum all day lol I have a two year old so thats not possible !! Lol any one else feeling super super lazy ??

Oh my word yes!!!! I feel like such a bum lately!

Yes 100% with you. Everything is an epic struggle right now, and having a toddler is such a challenge! x

Definitely feeling this. Just seems exhausting!

Feel for you ladies who already have little ones xx

Same exhausted with a hyper 1 year old!! I think some people think I'm putting on how tired I feel too sometimes xx

Yes me!! I have an 11month old and 5 year old relaxing is out of the question I'm constantly up n down

Luckily for me I have two very big helpful boys ( 9 and 5) who are happy to hoover and dust for me <3

Yup xx everything's an exhausting struggle just now

Totally agree. Everything seems to exhaust me. Can't even Hoover without feeling the need to sit down for 5 minutes after! My LO doesn't help with the constant mess she likes to make lol xx

Me, I feel so unfit :( I ran a ten mile race last October and it was easy, now I have trouble walking further than 1/2 mile.

Joining you all in the zero energy gang!

Horrible to say but I can't wait for DS to go back to school! I took early ML (due Oct 9th) to look after him for the summer hols which at times i'm regretting, not that I had a choice - I couldn't afford childcare.

I often wonder though if going to work and having that structure how would I feel? I mean i'm exhausted!!

Feel a bit guilty as hubby decorated the nursery yesterday and today he's building DS a playhouse outside which will take all day, and me? I've had a shower, done my hair, applied zero makeup and not much else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->