Feeling sorry for myself

babyhearts

Reaction score
It isnt really baby related but I had a tooth pulled today feeling sorry for myself trying not to stress for worry or causing damage to my 5week eggo anyone got any happy news to share cheer me up? xx

Ouch.

My good news is I managed to go for a walk again today and it's the best I've felt since being pregnant.

Hope you get well soon.

I feel your pain! I had root treatment today after 3 days of pain, and 3 sleepless nights. Also went to dentist yesterday and they just aggravated it and made it worse. I'm also worried about stress to the baby :(
Hopefully we will be ok. I've never taken so many paracetamol between this and a cold/sinus infection over last 2 weeks, worried about my wee bambino.

Wasn;t very good news was it? emmm.....my good news is my DH bought me a lovely pregnancy journal to cheer me up :D

Funny you should mention teeth...I thought I was the only one in pain. Last Thursday while trying to take my prenatal at night time (can't take it during the day because it makes me sick), I got this terrible tooth pain that is not going away. I ended up going to the dentist on Monday and they thought the problem was two cavities I had, so they filled them. But once the freezing wore off, I was in even more pain than before. We ended up going to urgent care on Tuesday night and the doctor there took a look and said my gums were inflammed. He says this is normal for a pregnant woman because of increased hormones. Who knew??? Anyway, the doctor put me on this antibiotics that are the only kind you can take during pregnancy, and they are slowly starting to work. Isn't it enough that I have morning sickness 24/7? I don't need anything else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->