Feeling strong enough to tell my story (long)

:hugs: So sorry for your loss. Thought are with you and your family xx

I've not been on the site for a while as I associate coming on here with being pregnant and I have to be feeling strong to log on so I've only just seen all of your kind words and messages.

I want to say thank you to each and everyone of you for taking the time to reply to my thread, I have to agree with Collie, all the BnB women are angels, you are wonderful and I'm sorry that we have all been brought together under such sad circumstances.

I saw my consultant last Thursday, she was lovely I couldn't have asked to see anyone nicer, she carried out a colposcopy examination and my cervix has returned to normal and no abnormal cells showed up which is reassuring. She is arranging for me to see her again in a few weeks, rather than with the other consultant I was booked in with, to go through my medical notes and to answer any questions that we have and to put in place a plan for how I will be cared for/treated during any future pregnancies. I feel like I have turned a corner since this appointment, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and that I can now start to move forward. I'm still very emotional and I still have my bad days but the good days are starting to increase. AF has turned up this morning too (first time it has ever made me smile) so I can start tracking my cycle again for when we are ready to start trying again.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->