feeling stupid bit of a sook really

justwaiting

Mummy to Owen
Reaction score
:cry: I don't know what to think, the past two weeks I have been so positive, certain even that this was my month, brought out all the pg magazines and books. I have darker nipples, veins on my boob, had bad cramps about 6 days after O, so bad that I had to lean over to cope with them at one point. I've been pretty sick the ladt 5 days so haven't really felt anything else on top of that. I did a test this morning and got a very faint line which was probably just in my head and now I feel like af is coming , she's not due for 2 more days but since the mc in nov she has been a little longer but if she came now it would mean i'm back to my old cycle length. I just don't know what to think anymore. my whole month has been about being positive that Im not a failure and i will get pregnant and if I just be happy it will work out and then I got these symptoms and I was so hopeful and I read the journal I wrote when pg and it sounded so familiar to how I was feeling now and I let myself think maybe just maybe this heartache will be over. The fun is gone out of trying for a baby since the mc I just want to be pregnant again and can't stand waiting for it to happen. Fuck why is this so bloody hard. I know it's not over until af really comes but I think she is gonna come soon:cry:
Anyone else felt so positive that this was it and then just lost it?

But just waiting if you got a faint line then surely that is a positive. I definitely wouldn't count yourself out at all. I felt like I did every month before my AF when I got my BFP so that means nothing, I even felt like it was going to arrive every minute. Can you do another test in the morning and it will prob be stronger?

:hugs:Justwaiting I too miscarried in november and not last cycle but the one prior I thought I was pregnant, had all the symptoms from darkening nipples to metalic taste in my mouth and felt really sickly. spent a fortune on frers and each time I got a bfn I was heartbroken, even bought some maternity clothes in Next sale. Last month I knew I could not be as OH was away all the time I was fertile but still I got all these symptoms. I really suffered bad with PMS last cycle got really down and began thinking about the miscariage and what would of been, got really angry at a friend who is preganant and was moaning about being pregnant. Our bodies are so awful too us. Then Af arrived and I decided to try soy so I had something to look forward to. Just spotting now waiting to ovulate and so far seem really positive. Always seem to this side of Ovulation though.

Keep your chin up you never know you had a faint line so it may be you month for a :bfp:

Thank you Debzie and Lyo28, I know I have only been trying for a little while and really have nothing to complain about really. I'm just so confused and upset, for have the day I have been quietly hopeful and tonight I'm so over it and feeling down about it all. I know I'm not out yet. My emotions are all over the place I think I have a fever too lol which doesn't help. I hate how this mc stole the fun out of this and made me like this. Tomorrow is a new day I'm sure i'll be feeling better then. I will do another test in the morning. thanks ladies

So sorry hun and yes I feel like this every time AF arrives, its from one extreme to another. Good luck, your not out yet xx

I'm so sorry you feel like that. I definitely know the feeling. I think we all do to some point. Its probably one of the hardest things that you will ever have to go through. But you will get your BFP soon! I'm still hopeful for you for this month! That faint line sounds good! :D I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you ladies maybe it was hormones mixed with being sick. i did the FRER again this morning and although still faint I didn't have to look for it it was there for sure and I just took another ic and faint pos it was better once it had dried but definately there with in 5-10mins. i can't believe it this baby thing is such a bloody roller coaster.

YAY!! congrats justwaiting. Brilliant news :wohoo:

Congratulations!! Thats so great!! I'll take on the role of the sook now haha. I took my test this morning and it was negative. I was so sure this month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->