Feeling the click..

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
of SPD kicking in already :nope:

I was standing talking to my next door neighbour and was swaying myself from side to side, then i felt the click from my pelivs, no pain but after two pregnancies with SPD in the last tri i remember the click, now im scared, in my last pregnancy i wondered to far from home and it kicked in which left me stuck in a street wondering how i was going to get home! luckly for me a girl i know was passing in a car and stopped so i got a lift, she literally saved me that day and i didnt really know her!

Anywho, anyone else had SPD before? how did you cope? is there anything to do to keep it away?

when i asked in previous pregnancies my health care people said it was just normal pressure but i know 110% it was more than anything normal!

What's SPD? Do you get a clicking in your pelvis? Ive been feeling like my pelvis is breaking in half and it feels like it clicks sometimes

With my 1st i didnt get it until i was over 8 months gone, then in my last pregnancy it was horrid, kicked in around five/six months and it was sore, while sitting still it went away but when walking or even laying in bed and trying to turn around it was a full pressure/ stabbing pain, it always took me a bit for it to kick in, id be able to walk for a while then boom, it would come on and ouch, which is probably lucky as many get it from walking for 5 minutes or less but its never kicked in before the third tri but the clicky feeling im getting is making me edgy, its something to do with your body preparing for labour so maybe im to early to be starting to get it but the clicks will be giving me nightmares lol

it wouldnt even be something id normally notice as i have clicky bones, from my toes to every other bone up to my jaw clicks but after last time its scary!

Everything about pregnancy is scary! worth it but im ready for baby now!

You know what now that I think about It I think I as diagnosed with it my first pregnancy and my second they didn't but I still had it. With both I had it further on also and now I'm miserable and only 14 weeks.. I started feeling this at like 11 weeks and it felt like how the baby pushes down on your pelvis but I'm like the baby isn't Even big yet!!! I'm going to have to bring it up next appointment.. I was told to buy a maternity belt which I used with my last two and worked wonders and I bought one last week but my belly isn't too big yet so it feels weird

I suffered from it in my last pregnancy and it's coming on now again. I have booked myself in with the osteopath as it really helped last time.
If you're in England you can get physio on the nhs too. I preferred osteopathy though.
My pelvis is clicking like mad and starting to hurt ��

I had it with my second. It was so bad and I was really ill they moved my c section 5 days forward. I had an emergency c section scheduled for health problems and I went in for this pain that they decided to take my baby out straight away. This time I'm doing ok. So far I've been laying down as much as I can. I'm not walking to much or standing or straining my body. Even sitting down on a chair for 5 mins can leave me in pain. Just try your best not to do to much and lay down as much as you can.

have been staying off my feet as much as possiable, sitting down to put trousers on and laying down when i can, the click seems to have gone into regression so hopefully if i can keep up staying down i can keep it away for as long as possible!

really really not looking foward to it coming back but i know its going to, my 1st child is 10 and ii had it with him, my second is 3 and i had it with her so it seems time in between isnt really a factor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->