Feeling Ungreatful and overly pregnant...

Kaileymonster

Mammy and bump
Reaction score
To state the complete obvious... I'm so frickin' pregnant right now!!!

I've got restless legs, water retention, back pain, sore boobs, baby brain, pins and needles EVERYWHERE, SPD, Measuring full term and just generally pregnant... AND I HATE IT!! I completely detest this part of pregnancy and I feel so damn ungreatful because I know how lucky I am to be pregnant for the 2nd time after several MC's and a stillbirth... Just because I know we're lucky doesn't mean I have to like it!! :cry:

Just want her out now... sick of it already. It's such hard work! even more so with a toddler going through the terrible two's and trying to plan a wedding for April and just life in general. Just want her here, safe.

Amen sister. Hope were not waiting too much longer! I HATE being pregnant ( although I know I am fortunate to be pregnant and carry a baby... Still doesn't make me love it) hang in there!
I find its so much harder dealing with everything second time around since we also have toddlers now..... Whole new ball game. I want baby out ( but I'm 95% sure ill go past due date again)

With you on this one, especially with this heatwave!! I can't walk properly, get stabbing pains in my cervix whenever I do walk, lightheadedness, can't sleep... The list goes on! Not long left now x

Be glad you aren't me :( Booo! I still have until the end of August! I will be as big as a whale during the hottest part of the year in good ol' humid Georgia!! I am so ready for this to be over and I still have 76 days left :(

I swear to god... anyone who goes on about the "miracle of pregnancy" and how wonderful it is... is either a man, or a woman who has NEVER been pregnant, especially in the summer!

Objectively, yes, it is physically a miracle that our bodies are capable of doing this but.... the side effects are god awful from beginning to end. The morning sickness, and once that's over, heartburn, the sore boobs and back pain, the swelling. Not to mention the emotional roller coaster. And the infamous Baby Brain.

I actually think I hate baby brain the most. I'm normally pretty organized and on top of things but not since getting pregnant! I hate that I can't remember what I had to do within minutes of being told, everything has to be written down, and even then there's a chance I'll forget where I put my list or reminder note. So frustrating!

~sigh...It's the pregnancy glow. You know, the one that's radioactive and makes people behave like the hulk!!

I adore 2nd Tri... and having kids but the symptoms are torture and this WEATHER!!!! :shrug: It's not easy being pregnant. I've told the OH he's getting the snip! I have the upmost respect for woman who have 4+ kids! I don't know how they do it!!

I'm with you graysmommy (due 8/26). I'm already having pretty severe sciatic pain, starting to have nauseous waves again, can't sleep, arms fall asleep, etc. This is DH & I's second (and more than likely last) baby so I'm really trying to enjoy these last couple of months and keep telling myself this will be it but I'm really starting to get sick of it and am ready for it to be over

Also agree, from 35 weeks onwards it's not fun anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"