Feeling very low :(

Jessicahide

Reaction score
I feel all over the place at the moment, dh is very ill, he has a chronic disease and he is being assessed at the moment by the government, so that is stressful. I feel like i am not having a chance to bond with this baby, i have too much to do, i feel guilty for getting pregnant so quickly after having ds, i am just panicking all the time.

Just want to go to bed and cry x :(

No need to feel guilty. Your body is lived and that's all that matters. It's ok to feel overwhelmed maybe take a day for you.

You could carry that baby for another 23 weeks without bonding... and everything would be okay. As soon as you see his or her little face, it will all start to fall into place.

I hope things go well with your DH's assessment... and that you're able to relax a bit soon. It really will all turn out. :hugs:

Thank you girls, i have never been in this position before, never had a "surprise" baby, so i have always spent time dreaming about them before i was ttc, i didn't have time this time to do that.... I think i am still shocked, i know i love the baby as i had a few bleeds and i was very upset. I just don't feel like i am dreaming about them or imagining them a lot this time.

Hugs xx
When u hve so much on ur plate
Its hard to find time for daydreams about bub
I totally agree that when bub comes it will fall into place anyway
If not before then for u.
Xx
Hope dh feels better
And gets sorted with assessment
It can be so stressful trying to sort entitlements xx
Hugs xx

I hope whatever is going on with your hubby goes ok.

Things will fall into place, it will.

You are still so early in your pregnancy too. Once your bump becomes more prominent & baby starts moving more regularly & forcefully you will be forced to think of your baby. Right now with the stress & baby being tucked away its easy to forget you are pregnant.

I know it's hard right now with the worry & other children especially ones so young but in a few weeks you will sit down for 5 minuts & feel that sweet baby move inside you & you will know everything will be ok.

I agree with all the PP ... don't be so hard on yourself at the end everything will be fine just have faith ... I pray whatever your husband is dealing with will have a turnaround and he will have his full health back ...

You don't have to feel guilty at all! Just give yourself and the baby enough care and I am sure your husband will be fine soon! So cheers to the happiness thats coming to your!:dohh:

Not to push drugs, but have you talked with your doctor about how low you have been feeling? I had to go on an anti-anxiety medication for this pregnancy and it has helped immensely. This pregnancy was a complete surprise for me, too--we hadn't been planning on having another for several more years. Plus dealing with my husband's depression and drama from a close mutual friend and finding out my son has asthma and then the Orlando attack (I live in Orlando)... there has been a lot on my plate.

I guess I'm saying don't be afraid to reach out for help if you need it. *hug* A happy mommy is super important.

Hugs xx pregnancy is a hard time! Especially with small age gaps. Be kind to yourself. It must be really tough at the moment.
I hope you begin to feel better, try and make some time for yourself to do things you enjoy. If things don't improve don't be afraid to reach out for help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->