Feeling

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Emotional & fed up. I'm itchy, tired all the time but can't doze off 😢. Feel so uncomfortable now.. I'm so close yet so far away! Wish I would I could just fast forward a few weeks... I'm only 33weeks +2 my rest legs are driving me mad! Also painful bh which I have been told will last to the end now. I just want a cry 😢😢

Thanks Bev 😘. I'm feeling better this morming. Think it was just a rush of hormones making me feel like that. Weird coz I have been in a great mood for months. But yesterday felt like I had been hit in the face with it lol

I know how you feel! This week has been over 32 degrees Celsius here and humid as hell... I can barely eat I'm so uncomfortable and hot. My only advice is to have a cry! It will release some of those bad built up feelings and stresses

Emotional & fed up. I'm itchy, tired all the time but can't doze off 😢. Feel so uncomfortable now.. I'm so close yet so far away! Wish I would I could just fast forward a few weeks... I'm only 33weeks +2 my rest legs are driving me mad! Also painful bh which I have been told will last to the end now. I just want a cry 😢😢

I feel u.. I am so tired that I feel like cryin

I know how you feel! This week has been over 32 degrees Celsius here and humid as hell... I can barely eat I'm so uncomfortable and hot. My only advice is to have a cry! It will release some of those bad built up feelings and stresses

:hugs:
I did have a cry it helped. I just don't know where it came from yesterday morning I was having a laugh with my sister & then that evening I was just so depressed. Random.. But I also felt like my adrenaline was pumping. Probably just a sudden rush of hormones. Hope you get some relief soon too

I feel u.. I am so tired that I feel like cryin

It's awful isn't it. I wanna sleep but can't 😢. In & out of the duvet hot & cold. Itchy but have to stand up just to scratch the back of my legs 😩. Just fed up of being heavy now.. You take so much for granted when you can just bend, turn & bath.. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->