Feelings about Nexplanon

tatsNflowers

Reaction score
I've had mine for about two months and how horrible it is! Please share with me your experience with the implant and how long you put up with it before you had to beg your doctor to take it out. Thank you!

i had mine put in a few weeks ago..

about 5 year ago i had the implanon put in and i thought it was okay, for the first and last few weeks i got a few spots, but with it my AF almost stopped completely, once it stopped for a whole year. i had it removed, fell on a few months after then a few week back i got the nexplanon. Firstly i bruised SOOO bad, i dont think its anything to do with the implant but with the implanon i didnt bruise at all.. the day after having nexplanon fitted i was instantly moody, i was horrible!! now ive been on AF for 2 weeks, and still no sign of stopping any time soon.. i will probably keep it in, more so because i hated the experience of having implanon taken out so dont want to go through that again in a rush, but also because it is one of the easiest contraceptions, i DO NOT want the coil!! but yeah only been a few weeks, will prob have more to moan about in a few more week but hey ho lifes a bi*ch

i had mine put in a few weeks ago..

about 5 year ago i had the implanon put in and i thought it was okay, for the first and last few weeks i got a few spots, but with it my AF almost stopped completely, once it stopped for a whole year. i had it removed, fell on a few months after then a few week back i got the nexplanon. Firstly i bruised SOOO bad, i dont think its anything to do with the implant but with the implanon i didnt bruise at all.. the day after having nexplanon fitted i was instantly moody, i was horrible!! now ive been on AF for 2 weeks, and still no sign of stopping any time soon.. i will probably keep it in, more so because i hated the experience of having implanon taken out so dont want to go through that again in a rush, but also because it is one of the easiest contraceptions, i DO NOT want the coil!! but yeah only been a few weeks, will prob have more to moan about in a few more week but hey ho lifes a bi*ch

I only got it because as a first time mom life was hectic and could remember to take my pills and go get them from the pharmacy. Now things are better and I really want to go back. Condoms would be my first choice but I get bladder infections from them. And lamb skin is just too weird. Lol

im rubbish with the pill, i took it after having LO while on waiting list for implant, forgot it about 4 times in 3 months.
we dont use condoms, i dont think std's are a worry in our relationship, unless he cheated, and if he did and i got something, he wouldnt be having sex again thats for sure..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->