Feels like I always have to pee

Myshelsong

LTTTC Success Story
Reaction score
I know, sounds like a totally normal symptom of pregnancy and extra liquid, but lately it feels like my bladder is never empty.

I don't have any weird cramps but maybe some pressure in the lower abdomen but that is it. But right after I pee I feel like to have to pee again. Like it isn't empty.

Not sure if I am being paranoid or if I should call the doctor. Any thoughts? Could this be the start of an UTI?

Yes, it could be the start of a UTI. It's probably not but it's worth getting checked. It could just be the increasing weight of your uterus, especially if you are carrying a bit towards the back. But I'd get it checked if I were you!

Always get any possible UTI symptoms checked. I had a couple in my last pregnancy and it was no big deal, just antibiotics. But you must catch them quick. x

I don't have a UTI (just had appt) and still get this same feeling. I'm pretty sure baby boy is just kicking my bladder and making always have to go! Even when I stop, if I wait a minute, my bladder fills up a bit more to go again. Just attributing it to normal pregnancy... But better safe than sorry though too!

I don't have a UTI (just had appt) and still get this same feeling. I'm pretty sure baby boy is just kicking my bladder and making always have to go! Even when I stop, if I wait a minute, my bladder fills up a bit more to go again. Just attributing it to normal pregnancy... But better safe than sorry though too!

I have the same feeling too! I don't have a UTI either but I feel like I alwaaays need to pee x

Getting it checked this week but my doctor doesn't think it is anything. Fingers crossed this is just me having to pee a lot.

Same here !! Baby four so my ligaments and pelvic muscles aren't as bouncy as they used to be . So I'm sure my uterus just hangs out on my bladder :haha: . My baby Is breech a lot so constantly boots my bladder as well :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->