Feels like i did sit ups ??

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
Just wandering if anyone has ever experienced this im 7 dpo with mild af type cramping since yesterday and today when i sit or lay down just started awhile ago it feels like ive been doing sit ups for awhile . Wandering is this a good sign or can be a sign of impending :witch:?

not to get your hopes up too much, but i had very slight cramping around 7 or 8 dpo almost like a sit-up cramp and just much more mild than an AF cramp. I noticed it a lot more at night and my position (sitting or standing) didn't really affect it much from what I remember. I'm 4weeks + 4 days now and i still have it on and off. From what I've read, it can be a symptom of your uterus starting to stretch and grow.

As long as AF stays away and you don't have any bleeding or intense cramping, it can be a good sign!

Best of luck! Fx'ed for you!

oh forgot to say, i think it can also be the sign of implantation at your stage, so baby dust!!!

Ty much iu couldnt find any info anywhere so thought id ask the people who watch symptoms alot :hugs:

i know i've read a lot about it and in pregnancy forums it's a really common thread. i've been reading up on it because I have round ligament pain too and was worried the first day i had it that something was wrong.

I was trying to find a link for some things i've read and must be tired because i can't find the good ones, but here's a decent (but short) article explaining implantation cramping and uterine stretching (again, probably too early for where you are in your cycle): https://www.justmommies.com/articles/cramping_during_pregnancy.shtml

Good info on that link thanks!! Mine is either my tummy is tired from gas or stretching of the uterus hoping for number 2:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->