Feels like im dreaming!!!

:wohoo: oh honey this is the best news i've heard in a very long time! huge huge congratulations! wishing you the most wonderful 9 months :hugs: xxxx

How did I miss this?!!

:wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo:

You've made my day! Or my week! So, so, so happy for you :wohoo:

Congratulations!!!! :D x

Congrats hun! I am so so happy for you! :hugs:

Thankyou so much for all your lovely messages girls :hugs:

Im the happiest girl in the world :cloud9: xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Had to post in your official announcement thread!!

:hug: :hugs:

So glad i'm not the only secret follower too!! Looks like you have quite a few!!!! xxx

Posted in your journal as well

I'm so thrilled for you honey, have a happy and healthy 9!

:hugs:

Im another one who hasnt ever spoken to you but has been aware of your journey and was very very happy when I saw your name posting in BFP announcements!!
Wishing you a very very happy and healthy 9 months sweetheart,congratulations :happydance: xxxx

I've posted my congratulations everywhere else so I will add them in here too!!!! Really is fantastic news and I am sooooo pleased for you. You've waited so long and really deserve it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Brilliant news!! Love it when other LTTTC'ers get their BFP!

Congratulations!!

xxxx

Fantastic news:happydance::happydance:,soooooo happy for you,u really deserve it ,all the best.xx:hugs::hugs::hugs

omg! I am so happy for you, congratulations!!!!!
xxx

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!!!!! :hugs: :happydance:

hurrah hurrah hurrah!
dont go forgeting about the pingus now, you know i will come and find you!!!
xx

This is really fabulous news. My daughter passed away in April after 22 hours. I hope I won't be too far behind you. Wishing you a peaceful and healthy 9 month, and a long long life for your child.

xxx

I dont know what to say I'm speechless I'm sooooo happy for you x made me cry lots of happy tears x Love you sexymamma x :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->